Jennifer Garner Always Be There for "Juno"
Well, she no doubt will be one hefty addition in the cast of "Juno." MTV has successfully dug out confirmation from director Jason Reitman that Jennifer Garner will indeed take part in the indie flick, which concerns a pregnant teen who gives her baby up for adoption.
Saying he cannot wait to work with the beauty, Reitman eagerly revealed that the actress is billed to play the woman who is unable to have children of her own and so tries to adopt the titular character's baby.
"It's gonna be Jen Garner like you've never seen her before," he promised. "She's amazing."
A collaborative project between Fox Searchlight Pictures and Mandate Pictures, "Juno" has already included "Hard Candy" star Ellen Page and Michael Cera of "Arrested Development" fame in the cast lineup. Diablo Cody is writing the screenplay with Mason Novick, Lianne Halfon, plus Russell Smith producing and Mandate's Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane executive producing.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics