Jennifer Garner Always Be There for "Juno"
Well, she no doubt will be one hefty addition in the cast of "Juno." MTV has successfully dug out confirmation from director Jason Reitman that Jennifer Garner will indeed take part in the indie flick, which concerns a pregnant teen who gives her baby up for adoption.
Saying he cannot wait to work with the beauty, Reitman eagerly revealed that the actress is billed to play the woman who is unable to have children of her own and so tries to adopt the titular character's baby.
"It's gonna be Jen Garner like you've never seen her before," he promised. "She's amazing."
A collaborative project between Fox Searchlight Pictures and Mandate Pictures, "Juno" has already included "Hard Candy" star Ellen Page and Michael Cera of "Arrested Development" fame in the cast lineup. Diablo Cody is writing the screenplay with Mason Novick, Lianne Halfon, plus Russell Smith producing and Mandate's Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane executive producing.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny