Jennifer Garner Always Be There for "Juno"
Well, she no doubt will be one hefty addition in the cast of "Juno." MTV has successfully dug out confirmation from director Jason Reitman that Jennifer Garner will indeed take part in the indie flick, which concerns a pregnant teen who gives her baby up for adoption.
Saying he cannot wait to work with the beauty, Reitman eagerly revealed that the actress is billed to play the woman who is unable to have children of her own and so tries to adopt the titular character's baby.
"It's gonna be Jen Garner like you've never seen her before," he promised. "She's amazing."
A collaborative project between Fox Searchlight Pictures and Mandate Pictures, "Juno" has already included "Hard Candy" star Ellen Page and Michael Cera of "Arrested Development" fame in the cast lineup. Diablo Cody is writing the screenplay with Mason Novick, Lianne Halfon, plus Russell Smith producing and Mandate's Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane executive producing.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub