Jennifer Garner Always Be There for "Juno"
Well, she no doubt will be one hefty addition in the cast of "Juno." MTV has successfully dug out confirmation from director Jason Reitman that Jennifer Garner will indeed take part in the indie flick, which concerns a pregnant teen who gives her baby up for adoption.
Saying he cannot wait to work with the beauty, Reitman eagerly revealed that the actress is billed to play the woman who is unable to have children of her own and so tries to adopt the titular character's baby.
"It's gonna be Jen Garner like you've never seen her before," he promised. "She's amazing."
A collaborative project between Fox Searchlight Pictures and Mandate Pictures, "Juno" has already included "Hard Candy" star Ellen Page and Michael Cera of "Arrested Development" fame in the cast lineup. Diablo Cody is writing the screenplay with Mason Novick, Lianne Halfon, plus Russell Smith producing and Mandate's Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane executive producing.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'