Jennifer Garner Always Be There for "Juno"
Well, she no doubt will be one hefty addition in the cast of "Juno." MTV has successfully dug out confirmation from director Jason Reitman that Jennifer Garner will indeed take part in the indie flick, which concerns a pregnant teen who gives her baby up for adoption.
Saying he cannot wait to work with the beauty, Reitman eagerly revealed that the actress is billed to play the woman who is unable to have children of her own and so tries to adopt the titular character's baby.
"It's gonna be Jen Garner like you've never seen her before," he promised. "She's amazing."
A collaborative project between Fox Searchlight Pictures and Mandate Pictures, "Juno" has already included "Hard Candy" star Ellen Page and Michael Cera of "Arrested Development" fame in the cast lineup. Diablo Cody is writing the screenplay with Mason Novick, Lianne Halfon, plus Russell Smith producing and Mandate's Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane executive producing.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group