Lindsay Lohan Has Checked Into Rehab
Breaking news, Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into rehab.
The singer-actress said in a statement released Wednesday Jan 17th through her representative, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, saying "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time".
Per US Weekly, it is reported that Lindsay entered the posh Wonderland Center in Los Angeles at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, arriving in a sports utility vehicle and clutching a Jamba Juice.
This is the first time ever that Lindsay publicly confirmed her entering rehab after she was reported attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings December last year. What a smart decision.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans