Several Winning Names and Titles at the 64th Golden Globes
The list of winners at the 64th Golden Globe Awards grows larger as a handful of names and titles have been announced as the prize recipients to be lined up with the previously-announced honorees.
In the big screen slot, Sacha Baron Cohen, and Martin Scorsese gloriously took home an award each, the former scoring in Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical Or Comedy category through his role in "Borat" while the latter being deemed Best Director - Motion Picture for his work in mob saga "The Departed."
As for the titles, "Letters from Iwo Jima" wonderfully beat out its four strong contenders to earn the title of Best Foreign Language Film with ABC's "Ugly Betty" being selected the Best Television Series - Musical or Comedy. The latter surprisingly also led its star America Ferrera to nab Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy honor.
Other names winning included Alec Baldwin who gained a nod in Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy for his role in "30 Rock" and Peter Morgan who earned an award in Best Screenplay - Motion Picture category for his writing effort in "The Queen."
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles