Several Winning Names and Titles at the 64th Golden Globes
The list of winners at the 64th Golden Globe Awards grows larger as a handful of names and titles have been announced as the prize recipients to be lined up with the previously-announced honorees.
In the big screen slot, Sacha Baron Cohen, and Martin Scorsese gloriously took home an award each, the former scoring in Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical Or Comedy category through his role in "Borat" while the latter being deemed Best Director - Motion Picture for his work in mob saga "The Departed."
As for the titles, "Letters from Iwo Jima" wonderfully beat out its four strong contenders to earn the title of Best Foreign Language Film with ABC's "Ugly Betty" being selected the Best Television Series - Musical or Comedy. The latter surprisingly also led its star America Ferrera to nab Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy honor.
Other names winning included Alec Baldwin who gained a nod in Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy for his role in "30 Rock" and Peter Morgan who earned an award in Best Screenplay - Motion Picture category for his writing effort in "The Queen."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'