Courtney Love Planning Kurt Cobain Biopic
Courtney Love, the widow of the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, has acquired the rights to Charles Cross' celebrated biography on her late husband and is planning to turn it into a movie.
Revealed on the project, Love wrote on her fan site that the biopic is in its "embryonic stage with no script and no director decided." Sources said that some studios are in discussions with Love to bring the book to the big screen.
And if deals are made and reached, this will be the first authorized look at the life of Kurt Cobain, his band Nirvana and his relationship with his wife. "It will of course be (an) A list and high end film," Love added in her post.
In other Love news, the singer reportedly is preparing her second album, tentatively titled "How Dirty Girls Get Clean".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier