Courtney Love Planning Kurt Cobain Biopic
Courtney Love, the widow of the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, has acquired the rights to Charles Cross' celebrated biography on her late husband and is planning to turn it into a movie.
Revealed on the project, Love wrote on her fan site that the biopic is in its "embryonic stage with no script and no director decided." Sources said that some studios are in discussions with Love to bring the book to the big screen.
And if deals are made and reached, this will be the first authorized look at the life of Kurt Cobain, his band Nirvana and his relationship with his wife. "It will of course be (an) A list and high end film," Love added in her post.
In other Love news, the singer reportedly is preparing her second album, tentatively titled "How Dirty Girls Get Clean".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri