Courtney Love Planning Kurt Cobain Biopic
Courtney Love, the widow of the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, has acquired the rights to Charles Cross' celebrated biography on her late husband and is planning to turn it into a movie.
Revealed on the project, Love wrote on her fan site that the biopic is in its "embryonic stage with no script and no director decided." Sources said that some studios are in discussions with Love to bring the book to the big screen.
And if deals are made and reached, this will be the first authorized look at the life of Kurt Cobain, his band Nirvana and his relationship with his wife. "It will of course be (an) A list and high end film," Love added in her post.
In other Love news, the singer reportedly is preparing her second album, tentatively titled "How Dirty Girls Get Clean".
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot