Courtney Love Planning Kurt Cobain Biopic
Courtney Love, the widow of the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, has acquired the rights to Charles Cross' celebrated biography on her late husband and is planning to turn it into a movie.
Revealed on the project, Love wrote on her fan site that the biopic is in its "embryonic stage with no script and no director decided." Sources said that some studios are in discussions with Love to bring the book to the big screen.
And if deals are made and reached, this will be the first authorized look at the life of Kurt Cobain, his band Nirvana and his relationship with his wife. "It will of course be (an) A list and high end film," Love added in her post.
In other Love news, the singer reportedly is preparing her second album, tentatively titled "How Dirty Girls Get Clean".
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington