Courtney Love Planning Kurt Cobain Biopic
Courtney Love, the widow of the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, has acquired the rights to Charles Cross' celebrated biography on her late husband and is planning to turn it into a movie.
Revealed on the project, Love wrote on her fan site that the biopic is in its "embryonic stage with no script and no director decided." Sources said that some studios are in discussions with Love to bring the book to the big screen.
And if deals are made and reached, this will be the first authorized look at the life of Kurt Cobain, his band Nirvana and his relationship with his wife. "It will of course be (an) A list and high end film," Love added in her post.
In other Love news, the singer reportedly is preparing her second album, tentatively titled "How Dirty Girls Get Clean".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked