"Tropic Thunder" Ready to Blast
Well, Ben Stiller sure is grinning wide by now. Production Weekly has just learned that DreamWorks Pictures finally brings the project into progress as a production schedule has been set up for it to get filmed.
It is reported that principal photography on the flick is slated to begin in July this year with Stiller at helm and as the leadstar. Along with Etan Cohen and Justin Theroux, the "Starsky & Hutch" star also co-wrote the script which he has described to concern "five actors who go on location and find themselves relying on their boot camp experiences when they get stuck in a real war-like situation."
Stiller, one of the so-called Frat Pack members, first appeared on the silver screen in Steven Spielberg's 1987 effort "Empire of the Sun" before hit it big with "There's Something About Mary" in 1998. He currently can be seen in theaters playing alongside Robin Williams and Owen Wilson in "Night at the Museum" which has topped domestic box-office chart for three consecutive weeks since Christmas holiday.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family