"Tropic Thunder" Ready to Blast
Well, Ben Stiller sure is grinning wide by now. Production Weekly has just learned that DreamWorks Pictures finally brings the project into progress as a production schedule has been set up for it to get filmed.
It is reported that principal photography on the flick is slated to begin in July this year with Stiller at helm and as the leadstar. Along with Etan Cohen and Justin Theroux, the "Starsky & Hutch" star also co-wrote the script which he has described to concern "five actors who go on location and find themselves relying on their boot camp experiences when they get stuck in a real war-like situation."
Stiller, one of the so-called Frat Pack members, first appeared on the silver screen in Steven Spielberg's 1987 effort "Empire of the Sun" before hit it big with "There's Something About Mary" in 1998. He currently can be seen in theaters playing alongside Robin Williams and Owen Wilson in "Night at the Museum" which has topped domestic box-office chart for three consecutive weeks since Christmas holiday.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed