Elizabeth Hurley Asks Her Guests to Follow A Special Wedding Dress Code
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' wedding was the biggest of last year. And as for this year there we have that of Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar's. The actress is set to marry Nayar on March 3 in two ceremonies which will take place in Gloucestershire and then in Rajasthan.
For the forthcoming big day Hurley reportedly has issued a wedding dress code for her guests. International celebrities, including David Beckham, Victoria Adams, and Elton John are expected to wear turbans, kurtas, saris and other traditional Indian attire during the marriage ceremonies.
Furthermore, it is said that female guests will be expected to wear pink saris, range from 'glamorous casual' to 'glamorous and fabulous'. And for the males, they will have to wear turbans and kurtas in orange. That's not all, all guests have also been advised to bring along essentials such as mosquito repellents.
To ensure all guests are properly attired for the Indian celebrations, the couple is opening a 'wedding shop' at the Hilton Towers Hotel in Mumbai. The shop will stock saris, turbans, kurtas and bindis for the guests.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest