Elizabeth Hurley Asks Her Guests to Follow A Special Wedding Dress Code
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' wedding was the biggest of last year. And as for this year there we have that of Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar's. The actress is set to marry Nayar on March 3 in two ceremonies which will take place in Gloucestershire and then in Rajasthan.
For the forthcoming big day Hurley reportedly has issued a wedding dress code for her guests. International celebrities, including David Beckham, Victoria Adams, and Elton John are expected to wear turbans, kurtas, saris and other traditional Indian attire during the marriage ceremonies.
Furthermore, it is said that female guests will be expected to wear pink saris, range from 'glamorous casual' to 'glamorous and fabulous'. And for the males, they will have to wear turbans and kurtas in orange. That's not all, all guests have also been advised to bring along essentials such as mosquito repellents.
To ensure all guests are properly attired for the Indian celebrations, the couple is opening a 'wedding shop' at the Hilton Towers Hotel in Mumbai. The shop will stock saris, turbans, kurtas and bindis for the guests.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia