Elizabeth Hurley Asks Her Guests to Follow A Special Wedding Dress Code
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' wedding was the biggest of last year. And as for this year there we have that of Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar's. The actress is set to marry Nayar on March 3 in two ceremonies which will take place in Gloucestershire and then in Rajasthan.
For the forthcoming big day Hurley reportedly has issued a wedding dress code for her guests. International celebrities, including David Beckham, Victoria Adams, and Elton John are expected to wear turbans, kurtas, saris and other traditional Indian attire during the marriage ceremonies.
Furthermore, it is said that female guests will be expected to wear pink saris, range from 'glamorous casual' to 'glamorous and fabulous'. And for the males, they will have to wear turbans and kurtas in orange. That's not all, all guests have also been advised to bring along essentials such as mosquito repellents.
To ensure all guests are properly attired for the Indian celebrations, the couple is opening a 'wedding shop' at the Hilton Towers Hotel in Mumbai. The shop will stock saris, turbans, kurtas and bindis for the guests.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?