Elizabeth Hurley Asks Her Guests to Follow A Special Wedding Dress Code
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' wedding was the biggest of last year. And as for this year there we have that of Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar's. The actress is set to marry Nayar on March 3 in two ceremonies which will take place in Gloucestershire and then in Rajasthan.
For the forthcoming big day Hurley reportedly has issued a wedding dress code for her guests. International celebrities, including David Beckham, Victoria Adams, and Elton John are expected to wear turbans, kurtas, saris and other traditional Indian attire during the marriage ceremonies.
Furthermore, it is said that female guests will be expected to wear pink saris, range from 'glamorous casual' to 'glamorous and fabulous'. And for the males, they will have to wear turbans and kurtas in orange. That's not all, all guests have also been advised to bring along essentials such as mosquito repellents.
To ensure all guests are properly attired for the Indian celebrations, the couple is opening a 'wedding shop' at the Hilton Towers Hotel in Mumbai. The shop will stock saris, turbans, kurtas and bindis for the guests.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons