Christina Aguilera Plays Billionaire Birthday Bash, Signs New Fragrance Deal
It comes two for Christina Aguilera. First she was one of the several high-profile celebrities who surprised more than 500 guests with an appearance at the 84th birthday celebration for billionaire Joe Hardy, took place Saturday January 6th.
While she sang "Happy Birthday", fellow musician Bette Midler performed with an orchestra at Hardy's posh resort in southwestern Pennsylvania. Also on hand was comedian and actor Robin Williams who was the after-dinner performer.
The second for the singer is that she has just inked an international licensing agreement with Procter & Gamble Prestige Products to create Aguilera fragrances. The fragrance, expected to be for women, should be available at the end of this year.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7