Christina Aguilera Plays Billionaire Birthday Bash, Signs New Fragrance Deal
It comes two for Christina Aguilera. First she was one of the several high-profile celebrities who surprised more than 500 guests with an appearance at the 84th birthday celebration for billionaire Joe Hardy, took place Saturday January 6th.
While she sang "Happy Birthday", fellow musician Bette Midler performed with an orchestra at Hardy's posh resort in southwestern Pennsylvania. Also on hand was comedian and actor Robin Williams who was the after-dinner performer.
The second for the singer is that she has just inked an international licensing agreement with Procter & Gamble Prestige Products to create Aguilera fragrances. The fragrance, expected to be for women, should be available at the end of this year.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers