Christina Aguilera Plays Billionaire Birthday Bash, Signs New Fragrance Deal
It comes two for Christina Aguilera. First she was one of the several high-profile celebrities who surprised more than 500 guests with an appearance at the 84th birthday celebration for billionaire Joe Hardy, took place Saturday January 6th.
While she sang "Happy Birthday", fellow musician Bette Midler performed with an orchestra at Hardy's posh resort in southwestern Pennsylvania. Also on hand was comedian and actor Robin Williams who was the after-dinner performer.
The second for the singer is that she has just inked an international licensing agreement with Procter & Gamble Prestige Products to create Aguilera fragrances. The fragrance, expected to be for women, should be available at the end of this year.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed