Christina Aguilera Plays Billionaire Birthday Bash, Signs New Fragrance Deal
It comes two for Christina Aguilera. First she was one of the several high-profile celebrities who surprised more than 500 guests with an appearance at the 84th birthday celebration for billionaire Joe Hardy, took place Saturday January 6th.
While she sang "Happy Birthday", fellow musician Bette Midler performed with an orchestra at Hardy's posh resort in southwestern Pennsylvania. Also on hand was comedian and actor Robin Williams who was the after-dinner performer.
The second for the singer is that she has just inked an international licensing agreement with Procter & Gamble Prestige Products to create Aguilera fragrances. The fragrance, expected to be for women, should be available at the end of this year.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage