Christina Aguilera Plays Billionaire Birthday Bash, Signs New Fragrance Deal
It comes two for Christina Aguilera. First she was one of the several high-profile celebrities who surprised more than 500 guests with an appearance at the 84th birthday celebration for billionaire Joe Hardy, took place Saturday January 6th.
While she sang "Happy Birthday", fellow musician Bette Midler performed with an orchestra at Hardy's posh resort in southwestern Pennsylvania. Also on hand was comedian and actor Robin Williams who was the after-dinner performer.
The second for the singer is that she has just inked an international licensing agreement with Procter & Gamble Prestige Products to create Aguilera fragrances. The fragrance, expected to be for women, should be available at the end of this year.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked