Amy Lee of Evanescence Is Engaged
Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescence, is engaged. The singer songwriter announced her engagement Tuesday January 9th during a taping of an hour-long special on the Canadian music network MuchMusic.
Lee's boyfriend Josh, a therapist, proposed to her Monday evening while the band was in Toronto to perform at the Air Canada Centre. She said he got down on one knee for a traditional proposal.
On her engagement, Lee broke the news to mother Sara Cargill on Tuesday morning by phone. According to sources, the longtime friends have been dating for a year. This will then be Lee's first marriage ever.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media