Amy Lee of Evanescence Is Engaged
Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescence, is engaged. The singer songwriter announced her engagement Tuesday January 9th during a taping of an hour-long special on the Canadian music network MuchMusic.
Lee's boyfriend Josh, a therapist, proposed to her Monday evening while the band was in Toronto to perform at the Air Canada Centre. She said he got down on one knee for a traditional proposal.
On her engagement, Lee broke the news to mother Sara Cargill on Tuesday morning by phone. According to sources, the longtime friends have been dating for a year. This will then be Lee's first marriage ever.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'