Amy Lee of Evanescence Is Engaged
Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescence, is engaged. The singer songwriter announced her engagement Tuesday January 9th during a taping of an hour-long special on the Canadian music network MuchMusic.
Lee's boyfriend Josh, a therapist, proposed to her Monday evening while the band was in Toronto to perform at the Air Canada Centre. She said he got down on one knee for a traditional proposal.
On her engagement, Lee broke the news to mother Sara Cargill on Tuesday morning by phone. According to sources, the longtime friends have been dating for a year. This will then be Lee's first marriage ever.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation