Amy Lee of Evanescence Is Engaged
Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescence, is engaged. The singer songwriter announced her engagement Tuesday January 9th during a taping of an hour-long special on the Canadian music network MuchMusic.
Lee's boyfriend Josh, a therapist, proposed to her Monday evening while the band was in Toronto to perform at the Air Canada Centre. She said he got down on one knee for a traditional proposal.
On her engagement, Lee broke the news to mother Sara Cargill on Tuesday morning by phone. According to sources, the longtime friends have been dating for a year. This will then be Lee's first marriage ever.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics