Amy Lee of Evanescence Is Engaged
Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescence, is engaged. The singer songwriter announced her engagement Tuesday January 9th during a taping of an hour-long special on the Canadian music network MuchMusic.
Lee's boyfriend Josh, a therapist, proposed to her Monday evening while the band was in Toronto to perform at the Air Canada Centre. She said he got down on one knee for a traditional proposal.
On her engagement, Lee broke the news to mother Sara Cargill on Tuesday morning by phone. According to sources, the longtime friends have been dating for a year. This will then be Lee's first marriage ever.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off