Soon-to-Air on ABC, "The Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special"
Oprah Winfrey is adding more into her have-to-do list as she's inked a deal with ABC to host her first pre-Oscar interview special, which surely will be different with that of "Barbara Walters' 25th annual Oscar Special".
With the talk show host set to host and executive produce the new project, there will be no chatting. Instead, the one-hour special will feature Academy Award winners Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman and Jamie Foxx doing one-on-one interviews with an Oscar-winning actor or actress they admire.
As of Roberts, the actress will interview George Clooney at his Los Angeles home, while Kidman will meet Russell Crowe at the Beverly Hills Hotel for their first-ever on-camera appearance together, and Foxx will sit down with Sidney Poitier on the stage where the veteran actor collected his Oscar for "Lilies of the Field" in 1963.
"The Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special", produced by Winfrey's Harpo Prods., is set to air Feb. 22 at 10 p.m., just three days before the Feb. 25 Oscarcast.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video