Soon-to-Air on ABC, "The Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special"
Oprah Winfrey is adding more into her have-to-do list as she's inked a deal with ABC to host her first pre-Oscar interview special, which surely will be different with that of "Barbara Walters' 25th annual Oscar Special".
With the talk show host set to host and executive produce the new project, there will be no chatting. Instead, the one-hour special will feature Academy Award winners Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman and Jamie Foxx doing one-on-one interviews with an Oscar-winning actor or actress they admire.
As of Roberts, the actress will interview George Clooney at his Los Angeles home, while Kidman will meet Russell Crowe at the Beverly Hills Hotel for their first-ever on-camera appearance together, and Foxx will sit down with Sidney Poitier on the stage where the veteran actor collected his Oscar for "Lilies of the Field" in 1963.
"The Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special", produced by Winfrey's Harpo Prods., is set to air Feb. 22 at 10 p.m., just three days before the Feb. 25 Oscarcast.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says