Soon-to-Air on ABC, "The Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special"
Oprah Winfrey is adding more into her have-to-do list as she's inked a deal with ABC to host her first pre-Oscar interview special, which surely will be different with that of "Barbara Walters' 25th annual Oscar Special".
With the talk show host set to host and executive produce the new project, there will be no chatting. Instead, the one-hour special will feature Academy Award winners Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman and Jamie Foxx doing one-on-one interviews with an Oscar-winning actor or actress they admire.
As of Roberts, the actress will interview George Clooney at his Los Angeles home, while Kidman will meet Russell Crowe at the Beverly Hills Hotel for their first-ever on-camera appearance together, and Foxx will sit down with Sidney Poitier on the stage where the veteran actor collected his Oscar for "Lilies of the Field" in 1963.
"The Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special", produced by Winfrey's Harpo Prods., is set to air Feb. 22 at 10 p.m., just three days before the Feb. 25 Oscarcast.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner