Soon-to-Air on ABC, "The Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special"
Oprah Winfrey is adding more into her have-to-do list as she's inked a deal with ABC to host her first pre-Oscar interview special, which surely will be different with that of "Barbara Walters' 25th annual Oscar Special".
With the talk show host set to host and executive produce the new project, there will be no chatting. Instead, the one-hour special will feature Academy Award winners Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman and Jamie Foxx doing one-on-one interviews with an Oscar-winning actor or actress they admire.
As of Roberts, the actress will interview George Clooney at his Los Angeles home, while Kidman will meet Russell Crowe at the Beverly Hills Hotel for their first-ever on-camera appearance together, and Foxx will sit down with Sidney Poitier on the stage where the veteran actor collected his Oscar for "Lilies of the Field" in 1963.
"The Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special", produced by Winfrey's Harpo Prods., is set to air Feb. 22 at 10 p.m., just three days before the Feb. 25 Oscarcast.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap