Michael Connelly and Terrill Lee Lankford Contacting "The Equalizer"
It turns out to take two for working on the script of "The Equalizer." Variety reports that the Weinstein Company, the studio producing the flick, has hired Michael Connelly and Terrill Lee Lankford to both take the duty with Paul McGuigan at helm.
Based on the popular 1980s TV series of the same title, the project is likely to follow the basic premise of the original material which sees a veteran covert operative who quits a CIA-like agency to seek redemption for his dark deeds. Seating as producers are Mace Neufeld, Tony Eldridge, and Michael Sloan.
While acknowledging in a statement that "times have certainly changed since the days of the television show", Connelly has expressed his intention to "build a character that is of these times but to also keep the heart and soul of the show intact." So far, no names have been cast yet, so do keep sticking to this site for more tidbits on the picture.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation