Michael Connelly and Terrill Lee Lankford Contacting "The Equalizer"
It turns out to take two for working on the script of "The Equalizer." Variety reports that the Weinstein Company, the studio producing the flick, has hired Michael Connelly and Terrill Lee Lankford to both take the duty with Paul McGuigan at helm.
Based on the popular 1980s TV series of the same title, the project is likely to follow the basic premise of the original material which sees a veteran covert operative who quits a CIA-like agency to seek redemption for his dark deeds. Seating as producers are Mace Neufeld, Tony Eldridge, and Michael Sloan.
While acknowledging in a statement that "times have certainly changed since the days of the television show", Connelly has expressed his intention to "build a character that is of these times but to also keep the heart and soul of the show intact." So far, no names have been cast yet, so do keep sticking to this site for more tidbits on the picture.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?