Finalists Named to Perform with Justin Timberlake During Grammys
The announcement has been made public on the finalists chosen to compete for the chance to help Justin Timberlake singing his hit single "Sexy Back" during a performance at this year's Grammys.
The finalists in the "My Grammy Moment" contest, vying for a special slot singing onstage with Timberlake at the 49th annual Grammy Awards, range in age from 18 to 30. The 10 women and 2 men hail from California, North Carolina, New Jersey, Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Florida and New York.
Fans are being invited to vote on their favorites online at Yahoo! Music, with the top five finalists will be announced on Jan. 17. As for the top three finalists, it will be announced during Super Bowl weekend, and each will go on to rehearse with Timberlake in Los Angeles.
Online and text message votes during the 49th annual Grammy Awards, which will be telecast by CBS on Feb. 11 from the Staples Center, will determine the contest's winner. The winner will be announced live on the show before his or her performance with Timberlake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris