Finalists Named to Perform with Justin Timberlake During Grammys
The announcement has been made public on the finalists chosen to compete for the chance to help Justin Timberlake singing his hit single "Sexy Back" during a performance at this year's Grammys.
The finalists in the "My Grammy Moment" contest, vying for a special slot singing onstage with Timberlake at the 49th annual Grammy Awards, range in age from 18 to 30. The 10 women and 2 men hail from California, North Carolina, New Jersey, Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Florida and New York.
Fans are being invited to vote on their favorites online at Yahoo! Music, with the top five finalists will be announced on Jan. 17. As for the top three finalists, it will be announced during Super Bowl weekend, and each will go on to rehearse with Timberlake in Los Angeles.
Online and text message votes during the 49th annual Grammy Awards, which will be telecast by CBS on Feb. 11 from the Staples Center, will determine the contest's winner. The winner will be announced live on the show before his or her performance with Timberlake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie