Finalists Named to Perform with Justin Timberlake During Grammys
The announcement has been made public on the finalists chosen to compete for the chance to help Justin Timberlake singing his hit single "Sexy Back" during a performance at this year's Grammys.
The finalists in the "My Grammy Moment" contest, vying for a special slot singing onstage with Timberlake at the 49th annual Grammy Awards, range in age from 18 to 30. The 10 women and 2 men hail from California, North Carolina, New Jersey, Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Florida and New York.
Fans are being invited to vote on their favorites online at Yahoo! Music, with the top five finalists will be announced on Jan. 17. As for the top three finalists, it will be announced during Super Bowl weekend, and each will go on to rehearse with Timberlake in Los Angeles.
Online and text message votes during the 49th annual Grammy Awards, which will be telecast by CBS on Feb. 11 from the Staples Center, will determine the contest's winner. The winner will be announced live on the show before his or her performance with Timberlake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'