"Casino" and "Queen" Deemed RottenTomatoes' Best-Reviewed Films
Both received huge praise from critics around, "Casino Royale" and "The Queen" finally came out as the RottenTomatoes.com's picks for best-reviewed movies of 2006.
The site, which is operated by Fox Interactive Media, called "Casino" the Best-Reviewed Wide-Release Film of the Year while naming "Queen" so for that of limited release, the former scoring positive rating of 95 percent while the latter a near-unanimous 98 percent rating.
On the other hand, the site also considered "Basic Instinct 2" the Worst-Reviewed Film of the Year, saying it is "dull and lacking in trashy good fun." The flick was only rated 7 percent fresh while gained an adjusted score of 19.37.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism