"Casino" and "Queen" Deemed RottenTomatoes' Best-Reviewed Films
Both received huge praise from critics around, "Casino Royale" and "The Queen" finally came out as the RottenTomatoes.com's picks for best-reviewed movies of 2006.
The site, which is operated by Fox Interactive Media, called "Casino" the Best-Reviewed Wide-Release Film of the Year while naming "Queen" so for that of limited release, the former scoring positive rating of 95 percent while the latter a near-unanimous 98 percent rating.
On the other hand, the site also considered "Basic Instinct 2" the Worst-Reviewed Film of the Year, saying it is "dull and lacking in trashy good fun." The flick was only rated 7 percent fresh while gained an adjusted score of 19.37.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'