"Casino" and "Queen" Deemed RottenTomatoes' Best-Reviewed Films
Both received huge praise from critics around, "Casino Royale" and "The Queen" finally came out as the RottenTomatoes.com's picks for best-reviewed movies of 2006.
The site, which is operated by Fox Interactive Media, called "Casino" the Best-Reviewed Wide-Release Film of the Year while naming "Queen" so for that of limited release, the former scoring positive rating of 95 percent while the latter a near-unanimous 98 percent rating.
On the other hand, the site also considered "Basic Instinct 2" the Worst-Reviewed Film of the Year, saying it is "dull and lacking in trashy good fun." The flick was only rated 7 percent fresh while gained an adjusted score of 19.37.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal