"Casino" and "Queen" Deemed RottenTomatoes' Best-Reviewed Films
Both received huge praise from critics around, "Casino Royale" and "The Queen" finally came out as the RottenTomatoes.com's picks for best-reviewed movies of 2006.
The site, which is operated by Fox Interactive Media, called "Casino" the Best-Reviewed Wide-Release Film of the Year while naming "Queen" so for that of limited release, the former scoring positive rating of 95 percent while the latter a near-unanimous 98 percent rating.
On the other hand, the site also considered "Basic Instinct 2" the Worst-Reviewed Film of the Year, saying it is "dull and lacking in trashy good fun." The flick was only rated 7 percent fresh while gained an adjusted score of 19.37.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'