The Billboard 200's 10 Best Bows for January 7th Period
The Billboard 200 sees the winning of the girls as the Sony soundtrack to the film "Dreamgirls" jumps from No. 3 to No. 1 this week to top the album charts on sales of 66,000 copies in the week ended Sunday January 7th. Though becoming a champ, that total is the lowest sales total for a No. 1 album since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking data in 1991. What a pity.
Hold the No. 2 spot is Akon's "Konvicted" for a second week, taking in another 64,000 units. Following at No. 3 is DAUGHTRY's eponymous album, which bounces from No. 11 with another 56,000 units. Justin Timberlake's "FutureSex/LoveSounds" jumps from No. 8 to No. 4, sold 52,000 units. Scoring the 5th spot is the 23rd volume of "NOW! That's What I Call Music" with 48,000 units more.
Rounding out the Top 10 on the Billboard 200 is the "Hannah Montana" soundtrack at 6, ahead of Young Jeezy's "The Inspiration: Thug Motivation 102" at No. 7 and Nas' "Hip Hop Is Dead" at No. 8. The Beatles' "Love" bounces four places to No. 9, followed next by Omarion's "21" at No. 10.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent