The Billboard 200's 10 Best Bows for January 7th Period
The Billboard 200 sees the winning of the girls as the Sony soundtrack to the film "Dreamgirls" jumps from No. 3 to No. 1 this week to top the album charts on sales of 66,000 copies in the week ended Sunday January 7th. Though becoming a champ, that total is the lowest sales total for a No. 1 album since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking data in 1991. What a pity.
Hold the No. 2 spot is Akon's "Konvicted" for a second week, taking in another 64,000 units. Following at No. 3 is DAUGHTRY's eponymous album, which bounces from No. 11 with another 56,000 units. Justin Timberlake's "FutureSex/LoveSounds" jumps from No. 8 to No. 4, sold 52,000 units. Scoring the 5th spot is the 23rd volume of "NOW! That's What I Call Music" with 48,000 units more.
Rounding out the Top 10 on the Billboard 200 is the "Hannah Montana" soundtrack at 6, ahead of Young Jeezy's "The Inspiration: Thug Motivation 102" at No. 7 and Nas' "Hip Hop Is Dead" at No. 8. The Beatles' "Love" bounces four places to No. 9, followed next by Omarion's "21" at No. 10.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?