The Billboard 200's 10 Best Bows for January 7th Period
The Billboard 200 sees the winning of the girls as the Sony soundtrack to the film "Dreamgirls" jumps from No. 3 to No. 1 this week to top the album charts on sales of 66,000 copies in the week ended Sunday January 7th. Though becoming a champ, that total is the lowest sales total for a No. 1 album since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking data in 1991. What a pity.
Hold the No. 2 spot is Akon's "Konvicted" for a second week, taking in another 64,000 units. Following at No. 3 is DAUGHTRY's eponymous album, which bounces from No. 11 with another 56,000 units. Justin Timberlake's "FutureSex/LoveSounds" jumps from No. 8 to No. 4, sold 52,000 units. Scoring the 5th spot is the 23rd volume of "NOW! That's What I Call Music" with 48,000 units more.
Rounding out the Top 10 on the Billboard 200 is the "Hannah Montana" soundtrack at 6, ahead of Young Jeezy's "The Inspiration: Thug Motivation 102" at No. 7 and Nas' "Hip Hop Is Dead" at No. 8. The Beatles' "Love" bounces four places to No. 9, followed next by Omarion's "21" at No. 10.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'