The Billboard 200's 10 Best Bows for January 7th Period
The Billboard 200 sees the winning of the girls as the Sony soundtrack to the film "Dreamgirls" jumps from No. 3 to No. 1 this week to top the album charts on sales of 66,000 copies in the week ended Sunday January 7th. Though becoming a champ, that total is the lowest sales total for a No. 1 album since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking data in 1991. What a pity.
Hold the No. 2 spot is Akon's "Konvicted" for a second week, taking in another 64,000 units. Following at No. 3 is DAUGHTRY's eponymous album, which bounces from No. 11 with another 56,000 units. Justin Timberlake's "FutureSex/LoveSounds" jumps from No. 8 to No. 4, sold 52,000 units. Scoring the 5th spot is the 23rd volume of "NOW! That's What I Call Music" with 48,000 units more.
Rounding out the Top 10 on the Billboard 200 is the "Hannah Montana" soundtrack at 6, ahead of Young Jeezy's "The Inspiration: Thug Motivation 102" at No. 7 and Nas' "Hip Hop Is Dead" at No. 8. The Beatles' "Love" bounces four places to No. 9, followed next by Omarion's "21" at No. 10.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers