Danielle Harris Finally Can Celebrate "Halloween"
Finally, she is in. Director Rob Zombie has confirmed on his MySpace blog that Danielle Harris is ultimately counted in for highlighting his project of "Halloween" after previously being reported to be engaged in talks to star in the movie.
With this inclusion, the flick therefore will be the third time Harris gets involved in the series after her appearance as Jamie Lloyd Carruthers in both "Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers" and "Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers."
For the new take of the franchise, however, the beauty will play Annie Brackett instead, who is described as "Laurie Strode's best friend, cute, and curly-haired, full of teen enthusiasm and charm." Meanwhile, Zombie will also write and produce as well as supervise the music for the picture.
Prior to his announcement of Harris, Zombie has revealed that Hanna Hall, William Forsythe, Dee Wallace Stone, Danny Trejo, Lew Temple, and Ken Force have all been submitted to the movie's cast lineup. "Halloween" itself is set to open in theaters on August 31 this year under Dimension Films banner.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift