Danielle Harris Finally Can Celebrate "Halloween"
Finally, she is in. Director Rob Zombie has confirmed on his MySpace blog that Danielle Harris is ultimately counted in for highlighting his project of "Halloween" after previously being reported to be engaged in talks to star in the movie.
With this inclusion, the flick therefore will be the third time Harris gets involved in the series after her appearance as Jamie Lloyd Carruthers in both "Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers" and "Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers."
For the new take of the franchise, however, the beauty will play Annie Brackett instead, who is described as "Laurie Strode's best friend, cute, and curly-haired, full of teen enthusiasm and charm." Meanwhile, Zombie will also write and produce as well as supervise the music for the picture.
Prior to his announcement of Harris, Zombie has revealed that Hanna Hall, William Forsythe, Dee Wallace Stone, Danny Trejo, Lew Temple, and Ken Force have all been submitted to the movie's cast lineup. "Halloween" itself is set to open in theaters on August 31 this year under Dimension Films banner.
More Halloween News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage