Danielle Harris Finally Can Celebrate "Halloween"
Finally, she is in. Director Rob Zombie has confirmed on his MySpace blog that Danielle Harris is ultimately counted in for highlighting his project of "Halloween" after previously being reported to be engaged in talks to star in the movie.
With this inclusion, the flick therefore will be the third time Harris gets involved in the series after her appearance as Jamie Lloyd Carruthers in both "Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers" and "Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers."
For the new take of the franchise, however, the beauty will play Annie Brackett instead, who is described as "Laurie Strode's best friend, cute, and curly-haired, full of teen enthusiasm and charm." Meanwhile, Zombie will also write and produce as well as supervise the music for the picture.
Prior to his announcement of Harris, Zombie has revealed that Hanna Hall, William Forsythe, Dee Wallace Stone, Danny Trejo, Lew Temple, and Ken Force have all been submitted to the movie's cast lineup. "Halloween" itself is set to open in theaters on August 31 this year under Dimension Films banner.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting