The Penfolds Icon Black Tie Gala's Honorees
Russell Crowe is one among the selected celebrities to be awarded at Australia Week's signature event, Penfolds Icon Black Tie Gala, takes place at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza (2025 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles) this Sunday January 14th with red carpet arrivals starting at 6PM.
The gala is a red carpet event that honors high profile individuals for significant contributions in their respective industries and for excellence in promoting Australia in the United States. Also slated to receive an honor during the event is Naomi Watts who will be handed an Excellence in Film Award.
Additionally to both stars, the late Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will be honored for his work in tourism and nature conservation with a special tribute and presentation of a Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'