The Penfolds Icon Black Tie Gala's Honorees
Russell Crowe is one among the selected celebrities to be awarded at Australia Week's signature event, Penfolds Icon Black Tie Gala, takes place at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza (2025 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles) this Sunday January 14th with red carpet arrivals starting at 6PM.
The gala is a red carpet event that honors high profile individuals for significant contributions in their respective industries and for excellence in promoting Australia in the United States. Also slated to receive an honor during the event is Naomi Watts who will be handed an Excellence in Film Award.
Additionally to both stars, the late Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will be honored for his work in tourism and nature conservation with a special tribute and presentation of a Lifetime Achievement Award.
More Russell Crowe News
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges