The Penfolds Icon Black Tie Gala's Honorees
Russell Crowe is one among the selected celebrities to be awarded at Australia Week's signature event, Penfolds Icon Black Tie Gala, takes place at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza (2025 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles) this Sunday January 14th with red carpet arrivals starting at 6PM.
The gala is a red carpet event that honors high profile individuals for significant contributions in their respective industries and for excellence in promoting Australia in the United States. Also slated to receive an honor during the event is Naomi Watts who will be handed an Excellence in Film Award.
Additionally to both stars, the late Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will be honored for his work in tourism and nature conservation with a special tribute and presentation of a Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks