The Penfolds Icon Black Tie Gala's Honorees
Russell Crowe is one among the selected celebrities to be awarded at Australia Week's signature event, Penfolds Icon Black Tie Gala, takes place at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza (2025 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles) this Sunday January 14th with red carpet arrivals starting at 6PM.
The gala is a red carpet event that honors high profile individuals for significant contributions in their respective industries and for excellence in promoting Australia in the United States. Also slated to receive an honor during the event is Naomi Watts who will be handed an Excellence in Film Award.
Additionally to both stars, the late Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will be honored for his work in tourism and nature conservation with a special tribute and presentation of a Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased