Forest Whitaker to Arrive Shortly "Afterwards"
Shining extremely bright lately, no doubt due to the vast accolades he receives for his portrayal in "The Last King of Scotland", it seems that Forest Whitaker won't suffer a lack of roles in the coming years. Production Weekly has just reported that the prolific actor is currently involved in talks to take a leading part in a big screen feature titled "Afterwards."
If a deal is reached, Whitaker will likely to be billed as Nathan Del Amico, a brilliant New York lawyer who was once declared dead yet somehow managed to wake up after drowning in a lake during his childhood.
The movie itself, based on Guillaume Musso's novel "Et apres...", will follow the character as he meets a man who claims to have the power to sense when people are about to die and learns that he too is soon going to die. Names to adapt the book into a screenplay have not yet been revealed, but it is confirmed that French filmmaker Gilles Bourdos is in charge to direct.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert