Forest Whitaker to Arrive Shortly "Afterwards"
Shining extremely bright lately, no doubt due to the vast accolades he receives for his portrayal in "The Last King of Scotland", it seems that Forest Whitaker won't suffer a lack of roles in the coming years. Production Weekly has just reported that the prolific actor is currently involved in talks to take a leading part in a big screen feature titled "Afterwards."
If a deal is reached, Whitaker will likely to be billed as Nathan Del Amico, a brilliant New York lawyer who was once declared dead yet somehow managed to wake up after drowning in a lake during his childhood.
The movie itself, based on Guillaume Musso's novel "Et apres...", will follow the character as he meets a man who claims to have the power to sense when people are about to die and learns that he too is soon going to die. Names to adapt the book into a screenplay have not yet been revealed, but it is confirmed that French filmmaker Gilles Bourdos is in charge to direct.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'