Forest Whitaker to Arrive Shortly "Afterwards"
Shining extremely bright lately, no doubt due to the vast accolades he receives for his portrayal in "The Last King of Scotland", it seems that Forest Whitaker won't suffer a lack of roles in the coming years. Production Weekly has just reported that the prolific actor is currently involved in talks to take a leading part in a big screen feature titled "Afterwards."
If a deal is reached, Whitaker will likely to be billed as Nathan Del Amico, a brilliant New York lawyer who was once declared dead yet somehow managed to wake up after drowning in a lake during his childhood.
The movie itself, based on Guillaume Musso's novel "Et apres...", will follow the character as he meets a man who claims to have the power to sense when people are about to die and learns that he too is soon going to die. Names to adapt the book into a screenplay have not yet been revealed, but it is confirmed that French filmmaker Gilles Bourdos is in charge to direct.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues