Forest Whitaker to Arrive Shortly "Afterwards"
Shining extremely bright lately, no doubt due to the vast accolades he receives for his portrayal in "The Last King of Scotland", it seems that Forest Whitaker won't suffer a lack of roles in the coming years. Production Weekly has just reported that the prolific actor is currently involved in talks to take a leading part in a big screen feature titled "Afterwards."
If a deal is reached, Whitaker will likely to be billed as Nathan Del Amico, a brilliant New York lawyer who was once declared dead yet somehow managed to wake up after drowning in a lake during his childhood.
The movie itself, based on Guillaume Musso's novel "Et apres...", will follow the character as he meets a man who claims to have the power to sense when people are about to die and learns that he too is soon going to die. Names to adapt the book into a screenplay have not yet been revealed, but it is confirmed that French filmmaker Gilles Bourdos is in charge to direct.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series