Ziggy Marley and Wife Welcomed A Baby Boy
Ziggy Marley, the oldest son of late music legend Bob Marley, welcomed the arrival of his second child with wife Orly Agai Friday January 5th.
The infant, a baby boy, was named Gideon Robert Nesta Marley. Details on the newly born are being kept under wrap.
Ziggy and Orly, who have been married for two years, have also had a daughter named Judah Victoria Marley who turns two in April later this year.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors