Ziggy Marley and Wife Welcomed A Baby Boy
Ziggy Marley, the oldest son of late music legend Bob Marley, welcomed the arrival of his second child with wife Orly Agai Friday January 5th.
The infant, a baby boy, was named Gideon Robert Nesta Marley. Details on the newly born are being kept under wrap.
Ziggy and Orly, who have been married for two years, have also had a daughter named Judah Victoria Marley who turns two in April later this year.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12