Renee Zellweger Not Involved in "Bridget Jones 3"
Previously reported to have shown interest in reprising her role as the title character in the third installment of "Bridget Jones" series, Renee Zellweger has firmly denied that she is set to star in the project.
"It's like all the other rumours-it's simply not true," she told ITV. "It seems there is some kind of talk, but it's not with the people who make the movie or write the books."
"I heard about that in London," she continued. "I just got back from Vancouver and I got hit with those questions, like, it's a fact and it's signed, sealed and delivered. I thought, 'Wow! That's a surprise,' so I called the sources and they said it was bollocks and there is no truth in it at all."
However, the actress did hint that she does not shy away from the possibility of portraying the character again, saying that Helen Fielding, the author of the series which the two installments were based on, would have to ask her to come back besides a script that they can all agree on.
"If it were to happen, then the least of my concerns would be putting the weight on again," she remarked. "I've said it before: I like it when I look a little more voluptuous."
In related news, Zellweger is reported by The Guardian to have taken part in a film project adapted from Michael Lewis' book "The Blind Side - Evolution of the Game" which tells about the life of Michael Oher, a college football player at the University of Mississippi currently regarded as a top prospect for left tackle in the NFL. It is said that the beauty is likely to play Oher's foster mother Leigh Anne Tuohy, who has steered him into football.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together