"Arthur" Journey Continues
Encouraged by the satisfying outcome of "Arthur and the Invisibles" which has already passed $20 million mark in France, Luc Besson has openly revealed that two follow-ups to the flick are now officially in the development, Variety has reported.
Taking out a four-page ad in a French trade magazine, the famed filmmaker announced that the two sequels are titled "Arthur and the Vengeance of Malthazar" and "Arthur and the War of Two Worlds" with the former set to come up in 2009 while the latter by one year after.
Both of the sequels will be made based on volumes three and four from the children's book series he wrote. The stories in the first two books already used for "Invisibles", which is slated to open in the U.S theaters this week on Friday, January 12.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding