"Arthur" Journey Continues
Encouraged by the satisfying outcome of "Arthur and the Invisibles" which has already passed $20 million mark in France, Luc Besson has openly revealed that two follow-ups to the flick are now officially in the development, Variety has reported.
Taking out a four-page ad in a French trade magazine, the famed filmmaker announced that the two sequels are titled "Arthur and the Vengeance of Malthazar" and "Arthur and the War of Two Worlds" with the former set to come up in 2009 while the latter by one year after.
Both of the sequels will be made based on volumes three and four from the children's book series he wrote. The stories in the first two books already used for "Invisibles", which is slated to open in the U.S theaters this week on Friday, January 12.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video