"Arthur" Journey Continues
Encouraged by the satisfying outcome of "Arthur and the Invisibles" which has already passed $20 million mark in France, Luc Besson has openly revealed that two follow-ups to the flick are now officially in the development, Variety has reported.
Taking out a four-page ad in a French trade magazine, the famed filmmaker announced that the two sequels are titled "Arthur and the Vengeance of Malthazar" and "Arthur and the War of Two Worlds" with the former set to come up in 2009 while the latter by one year after.
Both of the sequels will be made based on volumes three and four from the children's book series he wrote. The stories in the first two books already used for "Invisibles", which is slated to open in the U.S theaters this week on Friday, January 12.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed