"Arthur" Journey Continues
Encouraged by the satisfying outcome of "Arthur and the Invisibles" which has already passed $20 million mark in France, Luc Besson has openly revealed that two follow-ups to the flick are now officially in the development, Variety has reported.
Taking out a four-page ad in a French trade magazine, the famed filmmaker announced that the two sequels are titled "Arthur and the Vengeance of Malthazar" and "Arthur and the War of Two Worlds" with the former set to come up in 2009 while the latter by one year after.
Both of the sequels will be made based on volumes three and four from the children's book series he wrote. The stories in the first two books already used for "Invisibles", which is slated to open in the U.S theaters this week on Friday, January 12.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard