Eddie Murphy's Aggressive Fans Scared Scary Spice
Poor Melanie Brown. The once-called Scary Spice was forced to hire 24-hour protection from the cops after being hounded by obsessed Eddie Murphy fans.
Brown, who is pregnant with the comedy star's baby, is facing daily abuse from a group of fans camped outside her LA home. "She is extremely lonely in LA, and her life is being made intolerable by Eddie's fans camped outside. They shout insults and give her abuse all the time," The Sun quoted a source as saying.
Due to such fact, "The police have decided to place an officer outside to keep an eye on things," the source continued. Well, it sounds bad and maybe will get worse as the former couple is preparing to go to war, once the child is born.
More Melanie Brown News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign