Eddie Murphy's Aggressive Fans Scared Scary Spice
Poor Melanie Brown. The once-called Scary Spice was forced to hire 24-hour protection from the cops after being hounded by obsessed Eddie Murphy fans.
Brown, who is pregnant with the comedy star's baby, is facing daily abuse from a group of fans camped outside her LA home. "She is extremely lonely in LA, and her life is being made intolerable by Eddie's fans camped outside. They shout insults and give her abuse all the time," The Sun quoted a source as saying.
Due to such fact, "The police have decided to place an officer outside to keep an eye on things," the source continued. Well, it sounds bad and maybe will get worse as the former couple is preparing to go to war, once the child is born.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!