Eddie Murphy's Aggressive Fans Scared Scary Spice
Poor Melanie Brown. The once-called Scary Spice was forced to hire 24-hour protection from the cops after being hounded by obsessed Eddie Murphy fans.
Brown, who is pregnant with the comedy star's baby, is facing daily abuse from a group of fans camped outside her LA home. "She is extremely lonely in LA, and her life is being made intolerable by Eddie's fans camped outside. They shout insults and give her abuse all the time," The Sun quoted a source as saying.
Due to such fact, "The police have decided to place an officer outside to keep an eye on things," the source continued. Well, it sounds bad and maybe will get worse as the former couple is preparing to go to war, once the child is born.
More Melanie Brown News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young