Glamour Magazine's World's Best Dressed Women
When it comes to the World's Best Dressed Women, Kylie Minogue is the number one. The pop superstar has her name on the very top spot of a new poll conducted by Glamour magazine which praises her for her "new, softer-looking style". Editor Jo Elvin said of the singer's new style, "Kylie is still sexy, but is not flaunting it in gold hot pants any more."
Last year's winner Kate Moss drops to 4th spot, while her boyfriend, singer Pete Doherty, is named Worst-Dressed Male. Victoria Adams comes 2nd in the list of best-dressed females, achieving recognition for her fearless approach. Meanwhile, her hubby David Beckham wins the category for Best Dressed Man. Filling out the top 5 are Nicole Richie at the 3rd spot and Sienna Miller at No. 5.
Next is Mischa Barton who comes 6th, followed after by Jennifer Aniston at No. 7 and Rachel Bilson at No. 8. Rounding out the top 10 are Kate Hudson and Gwen Stefani.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent