Glamour Magazine's World's Best Dressed Women
When it comes to the World's Best Dressed Women, Kylie Minogue is the number one. The pop superstar has her name on the very top spot of a new poll conducted by Glamour magazine which praises her for her "new, softer-looking style". Editor Jo Elvin said of the singer's new style, "Kylie is still sexy, but is not flaunting it in gold hot pants any more."
Last year's winner Kate Moss drops to 4th spot, while her boyfriend, singer Pete Doherty, is named Worst-Dressed Male. Victoria Adams comes 2nd in the list of best-dressed females, achieving recognition for her fearless approach. Meanwhile, her hubby David Beckham wins the category for Best Dressed Man. Filling out the top 5 are Nicole Richie at the 3rd spot and Sienna Miller at No. 5.
Next is Mischa Barton who comes 6th, followed after by Jennifer Aniston at No. 7 and Rachel Bilson at No. 8. Rounding out the top 10 are Kate Hudson and Gwen Stefani.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?