Glamour Magazine's World's Best Dressed Women
When it comes to the World's Best Dressed Women, Kylie Minogue is the number one. The pop superstar has her name on the very top spot of a new poll conducted by Glamour magazine which praises her for her "new, softer-looking style". Editor Jo Elvin said of the singer's new style, "Kylie is still sexy, but is not flaunting it in gold hot pants any more."
Last year's winner Kate Moss drops to 4th spot, while her boyfriend, singer Pete Doherty, is named Worst-Dressed Male. Victoria Adams comes 2nd in the list of best-dressed females, achieving recognition for her fearless approach. Meanwhile, her hubby David Beckham wins the category for Best Dressed Man. Filling out the top 5 are Nicole Richie at the 3rd spot and Sienna Miller at No. 5.
Next is Mischa Barton who comes 6th, followed after by Jennifer Aniston at No. 7 and Rachel Bilson at No. 8. Rounding out the top 10 are Kate Hudson and Gwen Stefani.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says