More on Platinum Dunes' Upcoming Film Projects
Lining up a number of promising big screen projects under its wings for future releases, Platinum Dunes, through its execs Brad Fuller and Andrew Form, has given updates on several of its upcoming features.
For the "Untitled Friday the 13th Sequel", the pair revealed that the script for the movie is being worked on while stating that no director is confirmed yet though South African-born filmmaker Jonathan Liebesman has reportedly been attached to the flick.
An original screenplay is also under development for a film feature titled "Alone (2009)" for Rogue Pictures. However, both Fuller and Form stressed that it is "The Horsemen", a thriller they are producing with Mandate Pictures' Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane as executive producers, which will be the studio's next project. The two added that the picture is set to be made "in the vein of 'Se7en'" and will begin production in a few weeks.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy