More on Platinum Dunes' Upcoming Film Projects
Lining up a number of promising big screen projects under its wings for future releases, Platinum Dunes, through its execs Brad Fuller and Andrew Form, has given updates on several of its upcoming features.
For the "Untitled Friday the 13th Sequel", the pair revealed that the script for the movie is being worked on while stating that no director is confirmed yet though South African-born filmmaker Jonathan Liebesman has reportedly been attached to the flick.
An original screenplay is also under development for a film feature titled "Alone (2009)" for Rogue Pictures. However, both Fuller and Form stressed that it is "The Horsemen", a thriller they are producing with Mandate Pictures' Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane as executive producers, which will be the studio's next project. The two added that the picture is set to be made "in the vein of 'Se7en'" and will begin production in a few weeks.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital