Wilmer Valderrama Is Reportedly Launching A Career in Fashion Design
Drawing many attentions and capturing the heart of many through his stint in silver screen production, Wilmer Valderrama is now invading the world of fashion.
The former "That '70s Show" star reportedly is planning to create his own men's clothing line inspired by his Venezuelan roots, to be called "Calavena".
The Daily News Record reports that Valderrama is "setting his sights on the young men's fashion market" and the Venezuelan native wants his fashion wear for men to be "Latino-inspired."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones