Wilmer Valderrama Is Reportedly Launching A Career in Fashion Design
Drawing many attentions and capturing the heart of many through his stint in silver screen production, Wilmer Valderrama is now invading the world of fashion.
The former "That '70s Show" star reportedly is planning to create his own men's clothing line inspired by his Venezuelan roots, to be called "Calavena".
The Daily News Record reports that Valderrama is "setting his sights on the young men's fashion market" and the Venezuelan native wants his fashion wear for men to be "Latino-inspired."
More Wilmer Valderrama News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?