Wilmer Valderrama Is Reportedly Launching A Career in Fashion Design
Drawing many attentions and capturing the heart of many through his stint in silver screen production, Wilmer Valderrama is now invading the world of fashion.
The former "That '70s Show" star reportedly is planning to create his own men's clothing line inspired by his Venezuelan roots, to be called "Calavena".
The Daily News Record reports that Valderrama is "setting his sights on the young men's fashion market" and the Venezuelan native wants his fashion wear for men to be "Latino-inspired."
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung