Wilmer Valderrama Is Reportedly Launching A Career in Fashion Design
Drawing many attentions and capturing the heart of many through his stint in silver screen production, Wilmer Valderrama is now invading the world of fashion.
The former "That '70s Show" star reportedly is planning to create his own men's clothing line inspired by his Venezuelan roots, to be called "Calavena".
The Daily News Record reports that Valderrama is "setting his sights on the young men's fashion market" and the Venezuelan native wants his fashion wear for men to be "Latino-inspired."
More Wilmer Valderrama News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up