Wilmer Valderrama Is Reportedly Launching A Career in Fashion Design
Drawing many attentions and capturing the heart of many through his stint in silver screen production, Wilmer Valderrama is now invading the world of fashion.
The former "That '70s Show" star reportedly is planning to create his own men's clothing line inspired by his Venezuelan roots, to be called "Calavena".
The Daily News Record reports that Valderrama is "setting his sights on the young men's fashion market" and the Venezuelan native wants his fashion wear for men to be "Latino-inspired."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars