Britney Spears and K-Fed Will Share Custody Through January
After getting through such tough talk, Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline have finally agreed to share custody of their children, 16-month-old Sean Preston Federline and 4-month-old Jayden James Federline.
The mom and dad will share custody through January. In the court papers filed Friday January 5th, it is mentioned that Spears is allowed to have both tots with her in Florida through next Thursday. After that, Federline will be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Spears and Federline signed the custody agreement, runs out Jan. 31, on Thursday Jan 4th. It is stated further in the papers that Spears will use her "best efforts to ensure that no third party visiting the home" interferes with Federline's time with the children.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer