Britney Spears and K-Fed Will Share Custody Through January
After getting through such tough talk, Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline have finally agreed to share custody of their children, 16-month-old Sean Preston Federline and 4-month-old Jayden James Federline.
The mom and dad will share custody through January. In the court papers filed Friday January 5th, it is mentioned that Spears is allowed to have both tots with her in Florida through next Thursday. After that, Federline will be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Spears and Federline signed the custody agreement, runs out Jan. 31, on Thursday Jan 4th. It is stated further in the papers that Spears will use her "best efforts to ensure that no third party visiting the home" interferes with Federline's time with the children.
More Britney Spears News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'