Britney Spears and K-Fed Will Share Custody Through January
After getting through such tough talk, Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline have finally agreed to share custody of their children, 16-month-old Sean Preston Federline and 4-month-old Jayden James Federline.
The mom and dad will share custody through January. In the court papers filed Friday January 5th, it is mentioned that Spears is allowed to have both tots with her in Florida through next Thursday. After that, Federline will be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Spears and Federline signed the custody agreement, runs out Jan. 31, on Thursday Jan 4th. It is stated further in the papers that Spears will use her "best efforts to ensure that no third party visiting the home" interferes with Federline's time with the children.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up