Britney Spears and K-Fed Will Share Custody Through January
After getting through such tough talk, Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline have finally agreed to share custody of their children, 16-month-old Sean Preston Federline and 4-month-old Jayden James Federline.
The mom and dad will share custody through January. In the court papers filed Friday January 5th, it is mentioned that Spears is allowed to have both tots with her in Florida through next Thursday. After that, Federline will be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Spears and Federline signed the custody agreement, runs out Jan. 31, on Thursday Jan 4th. It is stated further in the papers that Spears will use her "best efforts to ensure that no third party visiting the home" interferes with Federline's time with the children.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'