Britney Spears and K-Fed Will Share Custody Through January
After getting through such tough talk, Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline have finally agreed to share custody of their children, 16-month-old Sean Preston Federline and 4-month-old Jayden James Federline.
The mom and dad will share custody through January. In the court papers filed Friday January 5th, it is mentioned that Spears is allowed to have both tots with her in Florida through next Thursday. After that, Federline will be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Spears and Federline signed the custody agreement, runs out Jan. 31, on Thursday Jan 4th. It is stated further in the papers that Spears will use her "best efforts to ensure that no third party visiting the home" interferes with Federline's time with the children.
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers