MTV Films Hires "Servant of Justice"
Here about to come a comic feature from MTV Films. The studio has obtained rights to make "Kanan Rhodes: Unkillable Servant of Justice" with Rainn Wilson to star and Bob Odenkirk to direct.
A project penned B.J. Porter, Scott Aukerman, also Odenkirk, "Justice" tells about the misadventures of a man who serves subpoenas with the suaveness, intensity and conviction of James Bond, though that is where the similarity ends. Filming is targeted to start in May during Wilson's hiatus from "The Office."
"It's a souped-up 'Pink Panther'-slash-'Ace Ventura' and overflowing with comic characters," Odenkirk said. "The appeal of Rainn is that Rainn can play a character who is absolutely sure of himself, who is full of bravado and braggadocio, and in the course of being that guy, he's hilarious and extremely sympathetic."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked