MTV Films Hires "Servant of Justice"
Here about to come a comic feature from MTV Films. The studio has obtained rights to make "Kanan Rhodes: Unkillable Servant of Justice" with Rainn Wilson to star and Bob Odenkirk to direct.
A project penned B.J. Porter, Scott Aukerman, also Odenkirk, "Justice" tells about the misadventures of a man who serves subpoenas with the suaveness, intensity and conviction of James Bond, though that is where the similarity ends. Filming is targeted to start in May during Wilson's hiatus from "The Office."
"It's a souped-up 'Pink Panther'-slash-'Ace Ventura' and overflowing with comic characters," Odenkirk said. "The appeal of Rainn is that Rainn can play a character who is absolutely sure of himself, who is full of bravado and braggadocio, and in the course of being that guy, he's hilarious and extremely sympathetic."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective