MTV Films Hires "Servant of Justice"
Here about to come a comic feature from MTV Films. The studio has obtained rights to make "Kanan Rhodes: Unkillable Servant of Justice" with Rainn Wilson to star and Bob Odenkirk to direct.
A project penned B.J. Porter, Scott Aukerman, also Odenkirk, "Justice" tells about the misadventures of a man who serves subpoenas with the suaveness, intensity and conviction of James Bond, though that is where the similarity ends. Filming is targeted to start in May during Wilson's hiatus from "The Office."
"It's a souped-up 'Pink Panther'-slash-'Ace Ventura' and overflowing with comic characters," Odenkirk said. "The appeal of Rainn is that Rainn can play a character who is absolutely sure of himself, who is full of bravado and braggadocio, and in the course of being that guy, he's hilarious and extremely sympathetic."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'