New Line to Develop New Comedy with Les Firestein
Intending to spawn another comedy feature under its wing, New Line Cinema has joined forces with "In Living Color" writer Les Firestein to bring an untitled new comic project into the surface with Jimmy Miller to produce, Variety has revealed.
While names to either star or direct have not yet been unveiled, it is said that the flick will twist the "Indecent Proposal" concept, presenting a premise of a wealthy man who meets an attractive couple and offers a fortune for a night of passion, not with the wife but the husband.
"My wife and I were at a dinner party with a billionaire, and when I told her she should proposition him, marry him for a year and come get me when we're financially in the clear, she asked what if he wanted me," so Firestein said upon getting the basic idea of the story.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion