New Line to Develop New Comedy with Les Firestein
Intending to spawn another comedy feature under its wing, New Line Cinema has joined forces with "In Living Color" writer Les Firestein to bring an untitled new comic project into the surface with Jimmy Miller to produce, Variety has revealed.
While names to either star or direct have not yet been unveiled, it is said that the flick will twist the "Indecent Proposal" concept, presenting a premise of a wealthy man who meets an attractive couple and offers a fortune for a night of passion, not with the wife but the husband.
"My wife and I were at a dinner party with a billionaire, and when I told her she should proposition him, marry him for a year and come get me when we're financially in the clear, she asked what if he wanted me," so Firestein said upon getting the basic idea of the story.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed