New Line to Develop New Comedy with Les Firestein
Intending to spawn another comedy feature under its wing, New Line Cinema has joined forces with "In Living Color" writer Les Firestein to bring an untitled new comic project into the surface with Jimmy Miller to produce, Variety has revealed.
While names to either star or direct have not yet been unveiled, it is said that the flick will twist the "Indecent Proposal" concept, presenting a premise of a wealthy man who meets an attractive couple and offers a fortune for a night of passion, not with the wife but the husband.
"My wife and I were at a dinner party with a billionaire, and when I told her she should proposition him, marry him for a year and come get me when we're financially in the clear, she asked what if he wanted me," so Firestein said upon getting the basic idea of the story.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video