New Line to Develop New Comedy with Les Firestein
Intending to spawn another comedy feature under its wing, New Line Cinema has joined forces with "In Living Color" writer Les Firestein to bring an untitled new comic project into the surface with Jimmy Miller to produce, Variety has revealed.
While names to either star or direct have not yet been unveiled, it is said that the flick will twist the "Indecent Proposal" concept, presenting a premise of a wealthy man who meets an attractive couple and offers a fortune for a night of passion, not with the wife but the husband.
"My wife and I were at a dinner party with a billionaire, and when I told her she should proposition him, marry him for a year and come get me when we're financially in the clear, she asked what if he wanted me," so Firestein said upon getting the basic idea of the story.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes