New Line to Develop New Comedy with Les Firestein
Intending to spawn another comedy feature under its wing, New Line Cinema has joined forces with "In Living Color" writer Les Firestein to bring an untitled new comic project into the surface with Jimmy Miller to produce, Variety has revealed.
While names to either star or direct have not yet been unveiled, it is said that the flick will twist the "Indecent Proposal" concept, presenting a premise of a wealthy man who meets an attractive couple and offers a fortune for a night of passion, not with the wife but the husband.
"My wife and I were at a dinner party with a billionaire, and when I told her she should proposition him, marry him for a year and come get me when we're financially in the clear, she asked what if he wanted me," so Firestein said upon getting the basic idea of the story.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'