Additional Presenters at "The 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards"
There it goes, additional presenters for the highly-awaited Golden Globe Awards.
The likes of Hilary Swank, Cameron Diaz, Jake Gyllenhaal, and James Woods have all been set as the presenters at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
The prestigious award show is about to be telecast live on NBC Monday, January 15 (8 - 11:00 p.m. EST) at The Beverly Hilton.
More Hilary Swank News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special