Additional Presenters at "The 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards"
There it goes, additional presenters for the highly-awaited Golden Globe Awards.
The likes of Hilary Swank, Cameron Diaz, Jake Gyllenhaal, and James Woods have all been set as the presenters at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
The prestigious award show is about to be telecast live on NBC Monday, January 15 (8 - 11:00 p.m. EST) at The Beverly Hilton.
More Hilary Swank News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert