Additional Presenters at "The 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards"
There it goes, additional presenters for the highly-awaited Golden Globe Awards.
The likes of Hilary Swank, Cameron Diaz, Jake Gyllenhaal, and James Woods have all been set as the presenters at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
The prestigious award show is about to be telecast live on NBC Monday, January 15 (8 - 11:00 p.m. EST) at The Beverly Hilton.
More Hilary Swank News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service