Additional Presenters at "The 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards"
There it goes, additional presenters for the highly-awaited Golden Globe Awards.
The likes of Hilary Swank, Cameron Diaz, Jake Gyllenhaal, and James Woods have all been set as the presenters at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
The prestigious award show is about to be telecast live on NBC Monday, January 15 (8 - 11:00 p.m. EST) at The Beverly Hilton.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences