Scott Stapp and His Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl
Scott Stapp and his wife, Jaclyn Nesheiwat, joyously welcomed the arrival of their first child Thursday January 4th. The newlyborn, a baby girl, is named Milan Hayat Stapp.
A statement from his record company claimed the baby's name reflects her parents' roots: Milan was chosen from Stapp's Cherokee heritage and means "to have the creativity of God," while Hayat draws from her mother's Jordanian upbringing and means "to give life."
Stapp, former Creed frontman, married Jaclyn, the 2004 winner of the Miss New York USA pageant, in Miami in February. The baby is their first ever, while Stapp also has had a son, Jagger, from a previous relationship.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie