Scott Stapp and His Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl
Scott Stapp and his wife, Jaclyn Nesheiwat, joyously welcomed the arrival of their first child Thursday January 4th. The newlyborn, a baby girl, is named Milan Hayat Stapp.
A statement from his record company claimed the baby's name reflects her parents' roots: Milan was chosen from Stapp's Cherokee heritage and means "to have the creativity of God," while Hayat draws from her mother's Jordanian upbringing and means "to give life."
Stapp, former Creed frontman, married Jaclyn, the 2004 winner of the Miss New York USA pageant, in Miami in February. The baby is their first ever, while Stapp also has had a son, Jagger, from a previous relationship.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party