Scott Stapp and His Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl
Scott Stapp and his wife, Jaclyn Nesheiwat, joyously welcomed the arrival of their first child Thursday January 4th. The newlyborn, a baby girl, is named Milan Hayat Stapp.
A statement from his record company claimed the baby's name reflects her parents' roots: Milan was chosen from Stapp's Cherokee heritage and means "to have the creativity of God," while Hayat draws from her mother's Jordanian upbringing and means "to give life."
Stapp, former Creed frontman, married Jaclyn, the 2004 winner of the Miss New York USA pageant, in Miami in February. The baby is their first ever, while Stapp also has had a son, Jagger, from a previous relationship.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting