Scott Stapp and His Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl
Scott Stapp and his wife, Jaclyn Nesheiwat, joyously welcomed the arrival of their first child Thursday January 4th. The newlyborn, a baby girl, is named Milan Hayat Stapp.
A statement from his record company claimed the baby's name reflects her parents' roots: Milan was chosen from Stapp's Cherokee heritage and means "to have the creativity of God," while Hayat draws from her mother's Jordanian upbringing and means "to give life."
Stapp, former Creed frontman, married Jaclyn, the 2004 winner of the Miss New York USA pageant, in Miami in February. The baby is their first ever, while Stapp also has had a son, Jagger, from a previous relationship.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'