Scott Stapp and His Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl
Scott Stapp and his wife, Jaclyn Nesheiwat, joyously welcomed the arrival of their first child Thursday January 4th. The newlyborn, a baby girl, is named Milan Hayat Stapp.
A statement from his record company claimed the baby's name reflects her parents' roots: Milan was chosen from Stapp's Cherokee heritage and means "to have the creativity of God," while Hayat draws from her mother's Jordanian upbringing and means "to give life."
Stapp, former Creed frontman, married Jaclyn, the 2004 winner of the Miss New York USA pageant, in Miami in February. The baby is their first ever, while Stapp also has had a son, Jagger, from a previous relationship.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie