Actress Lindsay Lohan to Have Her Appendix Removed
Lindsay Lohan is going under the knife. A representative for her, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, said Thursday Jan 4th that the actress was about to have surgery to remove her appendix.
Declined to provide further details, Zelnik said in an e-mail that the 20-year-old actress was not feeling well Wednesday Jan 3rd and went to her doctor, who performed several tests and determined that she was suffering from appendicitis. Doctors asked her to return to the hospital Thursday to remove her appendix as a precaution.
"She'll be recuperating for a few days, but then she will be totally fine," Zelnik explained. One thing for sure, Lohan would have been fully recovered in time for the upcoming Screen Actors Guild Awards, to take place Jan. 28 in Los Angeles, in which she was nominated for her work in "Bobby".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media