Actress Lindsay Lohan to Have Her Appendix Removed
Lindsay Lohan is going under the knife. A representative for her, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, said Thursday Jan 4th that the actress was about to have surgery to remove her appendix.
Declined to provide further details, Zelnik said in an e-mail that the 20-year-old actress was not feeling well Wednesday Jan 3rd and went to her doctor, who performed several tests and determined that she was suffering from appendicitis. Doctors asked her to return to the hospital Thursday to remove her appendix as a precaution.
"She'll be recuperating for a few days, but then she will be totally fine," Zelnik explained. One thing for sure, Lohan would have been fully recovered in time for the upcoming Screen Actors Guild Awards, to take place Jan. 28 in Los Angeles, in which she was nominated for her work in "Bobby".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby