Actress Lindsay Lohan to Have Her Appendix Removed
Lindsay Lohan is going under the knife. A representative for her, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, said Thursday Jan 4th that the actress was about to have surgery to remove her appendix.
Declined to provide further details, Zelnik said in an e-mail that the 20-year-old actress was not feeling well Wednesday Jan 3rd and went to her doctor, who performed several tests and determined that she was suffering from appendicitis. Doctors asked her to return to the hospital Thursday to remove her appendix as a precaution.
"She'll be recuperating for a few days, but then she will be totally fine," Zelnik explained. One thing for sure, Lohan would have been fully recovered in time for the upcoming Screen Actors Guild Awards, to take place Jan. 28 in Los Angeles, in which she was nominated for her work in "Bobby".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation