Actress Lindsay Lohan to Have Her Appendix Removed
Lindsay Lohan is going under the knife. A representative for her, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, said Thursday Jan 4th that the actress was about to have surgery to remove her appendix.
Declined to provide further details, Zelnik said in an e-mail that the 20-year-old actress was not feeling well Wednesday Jan 3rd and went to her doctor, who performed several tests and determined that she was suffering from appendicitis. Doctors asked her to return to the hospital Thursday to remove her appendix as a precaution.
"She'll be recuperating for a few days, but then she will be totally fine," Zelnik explained. One thing for sure, Lohan would have been fully recovered in time for the upcoming Screen Actors Guild Awards, to take place Jan. 28 in Los Angeles, in which she was nominated for her work in "Bobby".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special