Actress Lindsay Lohan to Have Her Appendix Removed
Lindsay Lohan is going under the knife. A representative for her, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, said Thursday Jan 4th that the actress was about to have surgery to remove her appendix.
Declined to provide further details, Zelnik said in an e-mail that the 20-year-old actress was not feeling well Wednesday Jan 3rd and went to her doctor, who performed several tests and determined that she was suffering from appendicitis. Doctors asked her to return to the hospital Thursday to remove her appendix as a precaution.
"She'll be recuperating for a few days, but then she will be totally fine," Zelnik explained. One thing for sure, Lohan would have been fully recovered in time for the upcoming Screen Actors Guild Awards, to take place Jan. 28 in Los Angeles, in which she was nominated for her work in "Bobby".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day