Natasha Henstridge Shows Way to "The Tourist"
One more notable name is coming to add more highlights to "The Tourist." Variety has reported that "Commander in Chief" star Natasha Henstridge is positive to take part in the action thriller project joining an ensemble cast consisting of Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, and Maggie Q among others.
Co-produced by Jackman's Seed Productions, the picture revolves around an accountant named Jonathan (McGregor) who becomes the primary suspect in a woman's disappearance also a 20 million dollar theft after being introduced by his new friend Wyatt (Jackman) to a mysterious club known as The List. Marcel Langenegger is directing with Mark Bomback, Patrick Marber, and Jason Keller all penning the script.
Henstridge, a native of Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada, initially built a career as a model before made her acting debut in "Species" which instantly led her to prominence as it became a hit after being released in 1995. She next is slated to appear on a Canadian mini-series entitled "Would Be Kings" alongside Robert Forster, Currie Graham, and Dax Ravina to name few.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie