Natasha Henstridge Shows Way to "The Tourist"
One more notable name is coming to add more highlights to "The Tourist." Variety has reported that "Commander in Chief" star Natasha Henstridge is positive to take part in the action thriller project joining an ensemble cast consisting of Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, and Maggie Q among others.
Co-produced by Jackman's Seed Productions, the picture revolves around an accountant named Jonathan (McGregor) who becomes the primary suspect in a woman's disappearance also a 20 million dollar theft after being introduced by his new friend Wyatt (Jackman) to a mysterious club known as The List. Marcel Langenegger is directing with Mark Bomback, Patrick Marber, and Jason Keller all penning the script.
Henstridge, a native of Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada, initially built a career as a model before made her acting debut in "Species" which instantly led her to prominence as it became a hit after being released in 1995. She next is slated to appear on a Canadian mini-series entitled "Would Be Kings" alongside Robert Forster, Currie Graham, and Dax Ravina to name few.
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music