Natasha Henstridge Shows Way to "The Tourist"
One more notable name is coming to add more highlights to "The Tourist." Variety has reported that "Commander in Chief" star Natasha Henstridge is positive to take part in the action thriller project joining an ensemble cast consisting of Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, and Maggie Q among others.
Co-produced by Jackman's Seed Productions, the picture revolves around an accountant named Jonathan (McGregor) who becomes the primary suspect in a woman's disappearance also a 20 million dollar theft after being introduced by his new friend Wyatt (Jackman) to a mysterious club known as The List. Marcel Langenegger is directing with Mark Bomback, Patrick Marber, and Jason Keller all penning the script.
Henstridge, a native of Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada, initially built a career as a model before made her acting debut in "Species" which instantly led her to prominence as it became a hit after being released in 1995. She next is slated to appear on a Canadian mini-series entitled "Would Be Kings" alongside Robert Forster, Currie Graham, and Dax Ravina to name few.
More The List News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video