Natasha Henstridge Shows Way to "The Tourist"
One more notable name is coming to add more highlights to "The Tourist." Variety has reported that "Commander in Chief" star Natasha Henstridge is positive to take part in the action thriller project joining an ensemble cast consisting of Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, and Maggie Q among others.
Co-produced by Jackman's Seed Productions, the picture revolves around an accountant named Jonathan (McGregor) who becomes the primary suspect in a woman's disappearance also a 20 million dollar theft after being introduced by his new friend Wyatt (Jackman) to a mysterious club known as The List. Marcel Langenegger is directing with Mark Bomback, Patrick Marber, and Jason Keller all penning the script.
Henstridge, a native of Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada, initially built a career as a model before made her acting debut in "Species" which instantly led her to prominence as it became a hit after being released in 1995. She next is slated to appear on a Canadian mini-series entitled "Would Be Kings" alongside Robert Forster, Currie Graham, and Dax Ravina to name few.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer