Natasha Henstridge Shows Way to "The Tourist"
One more notable name is coming to add more highlights to "The Tourist." Variety has reported that "Commander in Chief" star Natasha Henstridge is positive to take part in the action thriller project joining an ensemble cast consisting of Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, and Maggie Q among others.
Co-produced by Jackman's Seed Productions, the picture revolves around an accountant named Jonathan (McGregor) who becomes the primary suspect in a woman's disappearance also a 20 million dollar theft after being introduced by his new friend Wyatt (Jackman) to a mysterious club known as The List. Marcel Langenegger is directing with Mark Bomback, Patrick Marber, and Jason Keller all penning the script.
Henstridge, a native of Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada, initially built a career as a model before made her acting debut in "Species" which instantly led her to prominence as it became a hit after being released in 1995. She next is slated to appear on a Canadian mini-series entitled "Would Be Kings" alongside Robert Forster, Currie Graham, and Dax Ravina to name few.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'