Gyllenhaals Helping Hands in Manka's Fire
Jake Gyllenhaal and sister Maggie were staying at the Manka's Inverness Lodge in Marin County for Christmas holiday when the fire began around 3 a.m. Wednesday after a tree fell and hit a water heater.
Guests were seen running outside at around 2:43 am. Said a neighbor, "They weren't dressed to come out. It was early."
Chef and co-owner Daniel DeLong said that the Gyllenhaals were supportive despite having to brave the wind and cold. "Jake was helping me pull things out of the fire," DeLong said.
The fire has caused total loss, but luckily no one injured.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet