Gyllenhaals Helping Hands in Manka's Fire
Jake Gyllenhaal and sister Maggie were staying at the Manka's Inverness Lodge in Marin County for Christmas holiday when the fire began around 3 a.m. Wednesday after a tree fell and hit a water heater.
Guests were seen running outside at around 2:43 am. Said a neighbor, "They weren't dressed to come out. It was early."
Chef and co-owner Daniel DeLong said that the Gyllenhaals were supportive despite having to brave the wind and cold. "Jake was helping me pull things out of the fire," DeLong said.
The fire has caused total loss, but luckily no one injured.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie