Gyllenhaals Helping Hands in Manka's Fire
Jake Gyllenhaal and sister Maggie were staying at the Manka's Inverness Lodge in Marin County for Christmas holiday when the fire began around 3 a.m. Wednesday after a tree fell and hit a water heater.
Guests were seen running outside at around 2:43 am. Said a neighbor, "They weren't dressed to come out. It was early."
Chef and co-owner Daniel DeLong said that the Gyllenhaals were supportive despite having to brave the wind and cold. "Jake was helping me pull things out of the fire," DeLong said.
The fire has caused total loss, but luckily no one injured.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy