Gyllenhaals Helping Hands in Manka's Fire
Jake Gyllenhaal and sister Maggie were staying at the Manka's Inverness Lodge in Marin County for Christmas holiday when the fire began around 3 a.m. Wednesday after a tree fell and hit a water heater.
Guests were seen running outside at around 2:43 am. Said a neighbor, "They weren't dressed to come out. It was early."
Chef and co-owner Daniel DeLong said that the Gyllenhaals were supportive despite having to brave the wind and cold. "Jake was helping me pull things out of the fire," DeLong said.
The fire has caused total loss, but luckily no one injured.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!