Gyllenhaals Helping Hands in Manka's Fire
Jake Gyllenhaal and sister Maggie were staying at the Manka's Inverness Lodge in Marin County for Christmas holiday when the fire began around 3 a.m. Wednesday after a tree fell and hit a water heater.
Guests were seen running outside at around 2:43 am. Said a neighbor, "They weren't dressed to come out. It was early."
Chef and co-owner Daniel DeLong said that the Gyllenhaals were supportive despite having to brave the wind and cold. "Jake was helping me pull things out of the fire," DeLong said.
The fire has caused total loss, but luckily no one injured.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'