Paris' 2007 New Year in Sydney
Arrived in Sydney on Dec 28 morning, Paris Hilton in casual black and white stripped shirt and white framed glasses, brought with her more than enough luggage. With enough luggage to last her a year, she will spend not more than a week for Bondi Blonde beer promotion.
Organized by Singleton, the heiress will show up on Bondi Beach on new year's day to select bikini babe to be the face of the beer after spending the night enjoying new year's fun somewhere in Sydney.
"We'll be taking good care of her on new year's eve,'' Ms Antonia O'Neill, the Singleton publicist told AAP. "We are sure Sydney's hottest parties will want to let us know what they have planned to see if the world's biggest party girl will want to attend.''
Although the management group undisclosed fee for Hilton service, some sources have reported that she asked for $100,000 and a private jet for her New Year's Eve services.
More Paris Hilton News
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots