Paris' 2007 New Year in Sydney
Arrived in Sydney on Dec 28 morning, Paris Hilton in casual black and white stripped shirt and white framed glasses, brought with her more than enough luggage. With enough luggage to last her a year, she will spend not more than a week for Bondi Blonde beer promotion.
Organized by Singleton, the heiress will show up on Bondi Beach on new year's day to select bikini babe to be the face of the beer after spending the night enjoying new year's fun somewhere in Sydney.
"We'll be taking good care of her on new year's eve,'' Ms Antonia O'Neill, the Singleton publicist told AAP. "We are sure Sydney's hottest parties will want to let us know what they have planned to see if the world's biggest party girl will want to attend.''
Although the management group undisclosed fee for Hilton service, some sources have reported that she asked for $100,000 and a private jet for her New Year's Eve services.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child