Paris' 2007 New Year in Sydney
Arrived in Sydney on Dec 28 morning, Paris Hilton in casual black and white stripped shirt and white framed glasses, brought with her more than enough luggage. With enough luggage to last her a year, she will spend not more than a week for Bondi Blonde beer promotion.
Organized by Singleton, the heiress will show up on Bondi Beach on new year's day to select bikini babe to be the face of the beer after spending the night enjoying new year's fun somewhere in Sydney.
"We'll be taking good care of her on new year's eve,'' Ms Antonia O'Neill, the Singleton publicist told AAP. "We are sure Sydney's hottest parties will want to let us know what they have planned to see if the world's biggest party girl will want to attend.''
Although the management group undisclosed fee for Hilton service, some sources have reported that she asked for $100,000 and a private jet for her New Year's Eve services.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie