Paris' 2007 New Year in Sydney
Arrived in Sydney on Dec 28 morning, Paris Hilton in casual black and white stripped shirt and white framed glasses, brought with her more than enough luggage. With enough luggage to last her a year, she will spend not more than a week for Bondi Blonde beer promotion.
Organized by Singleton, the heiress will show up on Bondi Beach on new year's day to select bikini babe to be the face of the beer after spending the night enjoying new year's fun somewhere in Sydney.
"We'll be taking good care of her on new year's eve,'' Ms Antonia O'Neill, the Singleton publicist told AAP. "We are sure Sydney's hottest parties will want to let us know what they have planned to see if the world's biggest party girl will want to attend.''
Although the management group undisclosed fee for Hilton service, some sources have reported that she asked for $100,000 and a private jet for her New Year's Eve services.
More Paris Hilton News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date