Let's Celebrate the New Year with The Killers and Carmen Electra
It will be very special to welcome the coming of the year 2007 with The Killers and Carmen Electra. The two big names will be turning Hollywood's Paramount Studios into New York's Times Square on New Year's Eve to recreate the Big Apple's famous ball-drop ceremony.
While Electra has been tapped to host the celebration, rock band The Killers will headline the musical part of the evening, playing into 2007.
"We'll have a mirror ball drop and fireworks so it'll be like the big east coast New Year's Eve party on the west coast," event spokesman Chris Davison revealed.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival