Uma Thurman's Injury Resulted in the "Accidental Husband" Delay
Uma Thurman accidentally broke her wrist on the set of her new movie, "The Accidental Husband", resulted in the delay of shooting.
On the incident, a source told the New York Daily News, "She was jumping to reach something and fell on her hand". Unfortunately, the actress didn't take it seriously, thinking that it was only sprain, only going to the hospital the next day when her hand swelled up.
In fact, Thurman later found out that she needed surgery to set her wrist. Thus, "The production will have to be shut down for an extra week because of the broken bones," revealed an insider.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered