Uma Thurman's Injury Resulted in the "Accidental Husband" Delay
Uma Thurman accidentally broke her wrist on the set of her new movie, "The Accidental Husband", resulted in the delay of shooting.
On the incident, a source told the New York Daily News, "She was jumping to reach something and fell on her hand". Unfortunately, the actress didn't take it seriously, thinking that it was only sprain, only going to the hospital the next day when her hand swelled up.
In fact, Thurman later found out that she needed surgery to set her wrist. Thus, "The production will have to be shut down for an extra week because of the broken bones," revealed an insider.
More Uma Thurman News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident