Uma Thurman's Injury Resulted in the "Accidental Husband" Delay
Uma Thurman accidentally broke her wrist on the set of her new movie, "The Accidental Husband", resulted in the delay of shooting.
On the incident, a source told the New York Daily News, "She was jumping to reach something and fell on her hand". Unfortunately, the actress didn't take it seriously, thinking that it was only sprain, only going to the hospital the next day when her hand swelled up.
In fact, Thurman later found out that she needed surgery to set her wrist. Thus, "The production will have to be shut down for an extra week because of the broken bones," revealed an insider.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2