Uma Thurman's Injury Resulted in the "Accidental Husband" Delay
Uma Thurman accidentally broke her wrist on the set of her new movie, "The Accidental Husband", resulted in the delay of shooting.
On the incident, a source told the New York Daily News, "She was jumping to reach something and fell on her hand". Unfortunately, the actress didn't take it seriously, thinking that it was only sprain, only going to the hospital the next day when her hand swelled up.
In fact, Thurman later found out that she needed surgery to set her wrist. Thus, "The production will have to be shut down for an extra week because of the broken bones," revealed an insider.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off