Uma Thurman's Injury Resulted in the "Accidental Husband" Delay
Uma Thurman accidentally broke her wrist on the set of her new movie, "The Accidental Husband", resulted in the delay of shooting.
On the incident, a source told the New York Daily News, "She was jumping to reach something and fell on her hand". Unfortunately, the actress didn't take it seriously, thinking that it was only sprain, only going to the hospital the next day when her hand swelled up.
In fact, Thurman later found out that she needed surgery to set her wrist. Thus, "The production will have to be shut down for an extra week because of the broken bones," revealed an insider.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer