Arnold Schwarzenegger to Undergo Surgery After Idaho Ski Injury
Arnold Schwarzenegger will need to take everything easy for the coming days as he's been scheduled to undergo surgery after breaking his leg in an Idaho skiing accident over the weekend.
Schwarzenegger returned to the state Monday Dec 25th and will undergo non-emergency surgery Tuesday morning Dec 26th to repair his fractured right femur, which he broke while skiing with his family in Sun Valley, Idaho, on Saturday Dec 23rd, spokeswoman Julie Soderlund said.
The surgeon performing the operation says he will use cables and screws to secure the governor's upper right thigh bone. The governor has already been admitted to an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles, where the surgery is expected to take less than two hours.
And since Schwarzenegger will be placed under general anesthesia for the procedure, California Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante will serve as acting governor.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala