Arnold Schwarzenegger to Undergo Surgery After Idaho Ski Injury
Arnold Schwarzenegger will need to take everything easy for the coming days as he's been scheduled to undergo surgery after breaking his leg in an Idaho skiing accident over the weekend.
Schwarzenegger returned to the state Monday Dec 25th and will undergo non-emergency surgery Tuesday morning Dec 26th to repair his fractured right femur, which he broke while skiing with his family in Sun Valley, Idaho, on Saturday Dec 23rd, spokeswoman Julie Soderlund said.
The surgeon performing the operation says he will use cables and screws to secure the governor's upper right thigh bone. The governor has already been admitted to an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles, where the surgery is expected to take less than two hours.
And since Schwarzenegger will be placed under general anesthesia for the procedure, California Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante will serve as acting governor.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo