Arnold Schwarzenegger to Undergo Surgery After Idaho Ski Injury
Arnold Schwarzenegger will need to take everything easy for the coming days as he's been scheduled to undergo surgery after breaking his leg in an Idaho skiing accident over the weekend.
Schwarzenegger returned to the state Monday Dec 25th and will undergo non-emergency surgery Tuesday morning Dec 26th to repair his fractured right femur, which he broke while skiing with his family in Sun Valley, Idaho, on Saturday Dec 23rd, spokeswoman Julie Soderlund said.
The surgeon performing the operation says he will use cables and screws to secure the governor's upper right thigh bone. The governor has already been admitted to an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles, where the surgery is expected to take less than two hours.
And since Schwarzenegger will be placed under general anesthesia for the procedure, California Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante will serve as acting governor.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia