Arnold Schwarzenegger to Undergo Surgery After Idaho Ski Injury
Arnold Schwarzenegger will need to take everything easy for the coming days as he's been scheduled to undergo surgery after breaking his leg in an Idaho skiing accident over the weekend.
Schwarzenegger returned to the state Monday Dec 25th and will undergo non-emergency surgery Tuesday morning Dec 26th to repair his fractured right femur, which he broke while skiing with his family in Sun Valley, Idaho, on Saturday Dec 23rd, spokeswoman Julie Soderlund said.
The surgeon performing the operation says he will use cables and screws to secure the governor's upper right thigh bone. The governor has already been admitted to an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles, where the surgery is expected to take less than two hours.
And since Schwarzenegger will be placed under general anesthesia for the procedure, California Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante will serve as acting governor.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge