Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Have Set the Date for Dec 29, 2006
Kate Moss and boyfriend Pete Doherty are counting days to their wedding as they reportedly have set the date for Friday Dec 29th.
Rumor has it that the couple will tie the knot in a civil ceremony in west London. A source told The Mail On Sunday newspaper that Moss and Doherty have invited close friends and family to meet them at Fulham Register Office on Friday.
Furthermore, it is said that the couple will then hold a bigger and lavish wedding party on the Spanish island Ibiza on January 18th just in time for Kate's birthday with a wider group of friends and family are supposedly invited.
So ... Will they or won't they?! Time will tell.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!