Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Have Set the Date for Dec 29, 2006
Kate Moss and boyfriend Pete Doherty are counting days to their wedding as they reportedly have set the date for Friday Dec 29th.
Rumor has it that the couple will tie the knot in a civil ceremony in west London. A source told The Mail On Sunday newspaper that Moss and Doherty have invited close friends and family to meet them at Fulham Register Office on Friday.
Furthermore, it is said that the couple will then hold a bigger and lavish wedding party on the Spanish island Ibiza on January 18th just in time for Kate's birthday with a wider group of friends and family are supposedly invited.
So ... Will they or won't they?! Time will tell.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them