Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Have Set the Date for Dec 29, 2006
Kate Moss and boyfriend Pete Doherty are counting days to their wedding as they reportedly have set the date for Friday Dec 29th.
Rumor has it that the couple will tie the knot in a civil ceremony in west London. A source told The Mail On Sunday newspaper that Moss and Doherty have invited close friends and family to meet them at Fulham Register Office on Friday.
Furthermore, it is said that the couple will then hold a bigger and lavish wedding party on the Spanish island Ibiza on January 18th just in time for Kate's birthday with a wider group of friends and family are supposedly invited.
So ... Will they or won't they?! Time will tell.
More Kate Moss News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent