Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Have Set the Date for Dec 29, 2006
Kate Moss and boyfriend Pete Doherty are counting days to their wedding as they reportedly have set the date for Friday Dec 29th.
Rumor has it that the couple will tie the knot in a civil ceremony in west London. A source told The Mail On Sunday newspaper that Moss and Doherty have invited close friends and family to meet them at Fulham Register Office on Friday.
Furthermore, it is said that the couple will then hold a bigger and lavish wedding party on the Spanish island Ibiza on January 18th just in time for Kate's birthday with a wider group of friends and family are supposedly invited.
So ... Will they or won't they?! Time will tell.
More Kate Moss News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked