Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Have Set the Date for Dec 29, 2006
Kate Moss and boyfriend Pete Doherty are counting days to their wedding as they reportedly have set the date for Friday Dec 29th.
Rumor has it that the couple will tie the knot in a civil ceremony in west London. A source told The Mail On Sunday newspaper that Moss and Doherty have invited close friends and family to meet them at Fulham Register Office on Friday.
Furthermore, it is said that the couple will then hold a bigger and lavish wedding party on the Spanish island Ibiza on January 18th just in time for Kate's birthday with a wider group of friends and family are supposedly invited.
So ... Will they or won't they?! Time will tell.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones