US Box Office's 10 Best Bows
"Night at the Museum" rules the holiday weekend, becoming favorite among moviegoers. The action comedy family flick leads the US box office, ruling at the top spot with $30.8 million according to studio estimates Sunday Dec 24th.
Starring Ben Stiller as a guard at a museum where exhibits come alive at night, the flick exceeded expectations for 20th Century Fox, which had been counting on a bit more than $20 million. Following in at the 2nd spot is "The Pursuit of Happyness" with $15 million. Sylvester Stallone's "Rocky Balboa" debuts at No. 3 with $12.5 million over the weekend.
Universal's "The Good Shepherd" opens at No. 4, taking in $10 million, ahead of "Charlotte's Web" which secures the 5th spot with $8 million. The movie chart's next best bow is "Eragon" at No. 6 scoring $7.15 million in ticket sales, followed after by "We Are Marshall" at the 7th spot with $6.6 million and "Happy Feet" at No. 8 with $5.1 million. Rounding out the Top 10 is "The Holiday" at No. 9 with $5 million and "The Nativity Story" at No. 10 with $4.65 million.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary