"Prince Caspian" Actor Found
Finally the title role is filled. It has been reported that casting crew of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" has cast an actor to play the eponymous young monarch in the second installment of the "Narnia" franchise. Though so, there are no clues at all so far to the either name or identity of the star-to-be, leading to a speculation that he is very likely an unknown at this point.
Confirming the end of the search, casting director Pippa Hall, as reported by NarniaFans.com, has recently sent an email thanking the participants in the audition.
"I know it's taken a long, long time to get back to you with news of the casting on Prince Caspian - but it has been a terribly difficult process, and a very wide search," so she wrote. "We are now sure that we have our Prince and wanted to thank you for becoming involved in the auditioning process and working with."
In related news, Variety has delightfully given update on the filming locations which sure will provide fans a clear understanding on where production for the flick is to take place. Based on the tidbits revealed, it turns out that "Caspian" will be shot primarily in the Czech Republic, with some production to also likely occur in New Zealand while Britain is expected to be the next destination for the movie's post-production instead.
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together