"Prince Caspian" Actor Found
Finally the title role is filled. It has been reported that casting crew of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" has cast an actor to play the eponymous young monarch in the second installment of the "Narnia" franchise. Though so, there are no clues at all so far to the either name or identity of the star-to-be, leading to a speculation that he is very likely an unknown at this point.
Confirming the end of the search, casting director Pippa Hall, as reported by NarniaFans.com, has recently sent an email thanking the participants in the audition.
"I know it's taken a long, long time to get back to you with news of the casting on Prince Caspian - but it has been a terribly difficult process, and a very wide search," so she wrote. "We are now sure that we have our Prince and wanted to thank you for becoming involved in the auditioning process and working with."
In related news, Variety has delightfully given update on the filming locations which sure will provide fans a clear understanding on where production for the flick is to take place. Based on the tidbits revealed, it turns out that "Caspian" will be shot primarily in the Czech Republic, with some production to also likely occur in New Zealand while Britain is expected to be the next destination for the movie's post-production instead.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris