"Prince Caspian" Actor Found
Finally the title role is filled. It has been reported that casting crew of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" has cast an actor to play the eponymous young monarch in the second installment of the "Narnia" franchise. Though so, there are no clues at all so far to the either name or identity of the star-to-be, leading to a speculation that he is very likely an unknown at this point.
Confirming the end of the search, casting director Pippa Hall, as reported by NarniaFans.com, has recently sent an email thanking the participants in the audition.
"I know it's taken a long, long time to get back to you with news of the casting on Prince Caspian - but it has been a terribly difficult process, and a very wide search," so she wrote. "We are now sure that we have our Prince and wanted to thank you for becoming involved in the auditioning process and working with."
In related news, Variety has delightfully given update on the filming locations which sure will provide fans a clear understanding on where production for the flick is to take place. Based on the tidbits revealed, it turns out that "Caspian" will be shot primarily in the Czech Republic, with some production to also likely occur in New Zealand while Britain is expected to be the next destination for the movie's post-production instead.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes