Three See "Dead" People
Constructing an unusual team, Chris Klein, Jake Busey, and Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit have joined forces to star in "Play Dead", a dark comedy set to be helmed by "Third Watch" star Jason Wiles, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Here Klein will play Ronnie Reno, a former TV action star in dire need of a comeback who becomes the center of the flick's story. His life gets a drastic turn when he finds the body of a dead FBI agent in a remote Nevada town run by scary meth dealers, forcing him to reunite with his former co-stars to save himself and the terrorized townsfolk. Meanwhile Busey is set to portray one of the dealers with Durst as a henchman.
Apart from handling directing matters, Wiles is also on board to write the script with Shem Bitterman as well as to produce alongside Kurt Tuffendsam, Mark Koetting, Michael O'Shea, and Tom Rooker with Brent Herrin executive producing.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour