Three See "Dead" People
Constructing an unusual team, Chris Klein, Jake Busey, and Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit have joined forces to star in "Play Dead", a dark comedy set to be helmed by "Third Watch" star Jason Wiles, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Here Klein will play Ronnie Reno, a former TV action star in dire need of a comeback who becomes the center of the flick's story. His life gets a drastic turn when he finds the body of a dead FBI agent in a remote Nevada town run by scary meth dealers, forcing him to reunite with his former co-stars to save himself and the terrorized townsfolk. Meanwhile Busey is set to portray one of the dealers with Durst as a henchman.
Apart from handling directing matters, Wiles is also on board to write the script with Shem Bitterman as well as to produce alongside Kurt Tuffendsam, Mark Koetting, Michael O'Shea, and Tom Rooker with Brent Herrin executive producing.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage