Three See "Dead" People
Constructing an unusual team, Chris Klein, Jake Busey, and Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit have joined forces to star in "Play Dead", a dark comedy set to be helmed by "Third Watch" star Jason Wiles, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Here Klein will play Ronnie Reno, a former TV action star in dire need of a comeback who becomes the center of the flick's story. His life gets a drastic turn when he finds the body of a dead FBI agent in a remote Nevada town run by scary meth dealers, forcing him to reunite with his former co-stars to save himself and the terrorized townsfolk. Meanwhile Busey is set to portray one of the dealers with Durst as a henchman.
Apart from handling directing matters, Wiles is also on board to write the script with Shem Bitterman as well as to produce alongside Kurt Tuffendsam, Mark Koetting, Michael O'Shea, and Tom Rooker with Brent Herrin executive producing.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together