Three See "Dead" People
Constructing an unusual team, Chris Klein, Jake Busey, and Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit have joined forces to star in "Play Dead", a dark comedy set to be helmed by "Third Watch" star Jason Wiles, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Here Klein will play Ronnie Reno, a former TV action star in dire need of a comeback who becomes the center of the flick's story. His life gets a drastic turn when he finds the body of a dead FBI agent in a remote Nevada town run by scary meth dealers, forcing him to reunite with his former co-stars to save himself and the terrorized townsfolk. Meanwhile Busey is set to portray one of the dealers with Durst as a henchman.
Apart from handling directing matters, Wiles is also on board to write the script with Shem Bitterman as well as to produce alongside Kurt Tuffendsam, Mark Koetting, Michael O'Shea, and Tom Rooker with Brent Herrin executive producing.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'