Three See "Dead" People
Constructing an unusual team, Chris Klein, Jake Busey, and Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit have joined forces to star in "Play Dead", a dark comedy set to be helmed by "Third Watch" star Jason Wiles, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Here Klein will play Ronnie Reno, a former TV action star in dire need of a comeback who becomes the center of the flick's story. His life gets a drastic turn when he finds the body of a dead FBI agent in a remote Nevada town run by scary meth dealers, forcing him to reunite with his former co-stars to save himself and the terrorized townsfolk. Meanwhile Busey is set to portray one of the dealers with Durst as a henchman.
Apart from handling directing matters, Wiles is also on board to write the script with Shem Bitterman as well as to produce alongside Kurt Tuffendsam, Mark Koetting, Michael O'Shea, and Tom Rooker with Brent Herrin executive producing.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs