Emily Mortimer Slips into "Trans-Siberian"
Arriving in the middle of production process, Emily Mortimer has been confirmed to join the cast of crime thriller flick "Trans-Siberian", a production of Spanish film company Filmax Entertainment.
Lining up with the likes of Woody Harrelson, Kate Mara, Eduardo Noriega, and Ben Kingsley, Mortimer is the substitute for the previously announced Samantha Morton who was forced to drop out because of a recent injury upon being hit by a falling ceiling at her home in London.
"The Machinist" helmer Brad Anderson has already been assigned to direct from the script he himself wrote with Will Conroy. Shooting will continue to be carried out using locations in Beijing and Russia after filming some scenes in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked