Emily Mortimer Slips into "Trans-Siberian"
Arriving in the middle of production process, Emily Mortimer has been confirmed to join the cast of crime thriller flick "Trans-Siberian", a production of Spanish film company Filmax Entertainment.
Lining up with the likes of Woody Harrelson, Kate Mara, Eduardo Noriega, and Ben Kingsley, Mortimer is the substitute for the previously announced Samantha Morton who was forced to drop out because of a recent injury upon being hit by a falling ceiling at her home in London.
"The Machinist" helmer Brad Anderson has already been assigned to direct from the script he himself wrote with Will Conroy. Shooting will continue to be carried out using locations in Beijing and Russia after filming some scenes in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'