Emily Mortimer Slips into "Trans-Siberian"
Arriving in the middle of production process, Emily Mortimer has been confirmed to join the cast of crime thriller flick "Trans-Siberian", a production of Spanish film company Filmax Entertainment.
Lining up with the likes of Woody Harrelson, Kate Mara, Eduardo Noriega, and Ben Kingsley, Mortimer is the substitute for the previously announced Samantha Morton who was forced to drop out because of a recent injury upon being hit by a falling ceiling at her home in London.
"The Machinist" helmer Brad Anderson has already been assigned to direct from the script he himself wrote with Will Conroy. Shooting will continue to be carried out using locations in Beijing and Russia after filming some scenes in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease