Emily Mortimer Slips into "Trans-Siberian"
Arriving in the middle of production process, Emily Mortimer has been confirmed to join the cast of crime thriller flick "Trans-Siberian", a production of Spanish film company Filmax Entertainment.
Lining up with the likes of Woody Harrelson, Kate Mara, Eduardo Noriega, and Ben Kingsley, Mortimer is the substitute for the previously announced Samantha Morton who was forced to drop out because of a recent injury upon being hit by a falling ceiling at her home in London.
"The Machinist" helmer Brad Anderson has already been assigned to direct from the script he himself wrote with Will Conroy. Shooting will continue to be carried out using locations in Beijing and Russia after filming some scenes in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns