Emily Mortimer Slips into "Trans-Siberian"
Arriving in the middle of production process, Emily Mortimer has been confirmed to join the cast of crime thriller flick "Trans-Siberian", a production of Spanish film company Filmax Entertainment.
Lining up with the likes of Woody Harrelson, Kate Mara, Eduardo Noriega, and Ben Kingsley, Mortimer is the substitute for the previously announced Samantha Morton who was forced to drop out because of a recent injury upon being hit by a falling ceiling at her home in London.
"The Machinist" helmer Brad Anderson has already been assigned to direct from the script he himself wrote with Will Conroy. Shooting will continue to be carried out using locations in Beijing and Russia after filming some scenes in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video