Taylor Hicks Is the Krewe of Endymion's Grand Marshal for the 2007 Carnival Season
American Idol champion Taylor Hicks has a new task besides singing. He's been chosen as the Krewe of Endymion's grand marshal for the 2007 Carnival season.
Also on duty to ride in the parade are singer Al Green and the musical groups Journey and Styx just to name a few.
In other Hicks news, the gray-haired soul singer is having his self-titled first album enters the Billboard 200 albums chart at #2, after an explosive first week Soundscan sales total of 298,199 units.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show