Taylor Hicks Is the Krewe of Endymion's Grand Marshal for the 2007 Carnival Season
American Idol champion Taylor Hicks has a new task besides singing. He's been chosen as the Krewe of Endymion's grand marshal for the 2007 Carnival season.
Also on duty to ride in the parade are singer Al Green and the musical groups Journey and Styx just to name a few.
In other Hicks news, the gray-haired soul singer is having his self-titled first album enters the Billboard 200 albums chart at #2, after an explosive first week Soundscan sales total of 298,199 units.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof