Taylor Hicks Is the Krewe of Endymion's Grand Marshal for the 2007 Carnival Season
American Idol champion Taylor Hicks has a new task besides singing. He's been chosen as the Krewe of Endymion's grand marshal for the 2007 Carnival season.
Also on duty to ride in the parade are singer Al Green and the musical groups Journey and Styx just to name a few.
In other Hicks news, the gray-haired soul singer is having his self-titled first album enters the Billboard 200 albums chart at #2, after an explosive first week Soundscan sales total of 298,199 units.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video