Taylor Hicks Is the Krewe of Endymion's Grand Marshal for the 2007 Carnival Season
American Idol champion Taylor Hicks has a new task besides singing. He's been chosen as the Krewe of Endymion's grand marshal for the 2007 Carnival season.
Also on duty to ride in the parade are singer Al Green and the musical groups Journey and Styx just to name a few.
In other Hicks news, the gray-haired soul singer is having his self-titled first album enters the Billboard 200 albums chart at #2, after an explosive first week Soundscan sales total of 298,199 units.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says