Patrick Stewart Loans Voice to "TMNT"
This no doubt will bring more buzz to "TMNT", really. TrekWeb and PatrickStewart.org have both revealed that Patrick Stewart is lending his recognizable voice to the flick as Max Winters, an insane tech-industrialist who determines to reach his ambitious goal of world conquest by amassing an army of ancient monsters.
Scheduled to hit theaters on March 30, 2007, "Turtles" is the first all CG animated movie in the history of the franchise produced by Imagi Animation Studios with Kevin Munroe at helm. It sees our separated quartet reunite to once again battle their enemies with the help of old allies April O'Neil and Casey Jones under the guidance of their rat sensei Master Splinter.
Stewart, best known for playing Captain Jean-Luc Picard in "Star Trek: The Next Generation" series, is last seen on the big screen reprising his role as Professor Charles Xavier in "X-Men: The Last Stand" which has grossed over $234 million in North America only. His past film credits included "Robin Hood: Men in Tights", "Gunmen", and "Conspiracy Theory."
In related news, USA Today reported that Zhang Ziyi, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Chris Evans, and director Kevin Smith will also lend their voices to the movie. Zhang will fill the voice of the villain Karai of Foot Ninjas with Gellar as the voice of April O'Neil, Evans as Casey Jones, and Smith as a greasy-spoon chef.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed