Was Britney Spears Fooling Around on K-Fed Before They Split?
Britney Spears cheating on Kevin Federline before they got divorced. No way. Yes it's true. The pop singer may have been cheating on K-Fed before she filed for divorce, so rumors on the street say.
A friend of Britney told America's Star magazine she was "fooling around" with music producer J.R. Rotem before she officially split from Kevin last month, saying "J.R. worked with Kevin on his album and something started going on between him and Britney before she filed for divorce."
However, such allegation was refuted by another source who claimed, "There was definite chemistry between them but Britney waited until after she had split from Kevin." Either one is true, the man has led Spears to more troubles in her life, including her part ways from new best pal Paris Hilton.
Despite all the bad things in her life, Spears still at least has one good thing to tell you. She reportedly has left the Malibu mansion where she used to live with K-Fed and their two children and moved into a new house. The mom of two has moved into a $7.2 million Mediterranean style home in an exclusive gated community off Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills.
More Britney Spears News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'