Was Britney Spears Fooling Around on K-Fed Before They Split?
Britney Spears cheating on Kevin Federline before they got divorced. No way. Yes it's true. The pop singer may have been cheating on K-Fed before she filed for divorce, so rumors on the street say.
A friend of Britney told America's Star magazine she was "fooling around" with music producer J.R. Rotem before she officially split from Kevin last month, saying "J.R. worked with Kevin on his album and something started going on between him and Britney before she filed for divorce."
However, such allegation was refuted by another source who claimed, "There was definite chemistry between them but Britney waited until after she had split from Kevin." Either one is true, the man has led Spears to more troubles in her life, including her part ways from new best pal Paris Hilton.
Despite all the bad things in her life, Spears still at least has one good thing to tell you. She reportedly has left the Malibu mansion where she used to live with K-Fed and their two children and moved into a new house. The mom of two has moved into a $7.2 million Mediterranean style home in an exclusive gated community off Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie