Was Britney Spears Fooling Around on K-Fed Before They Split?
Britney Spears cheating on Kevin Federline before they got divorced. No way. Yes it's true. The pop singer may have been cheating on K-Fed before she filed for divorce, so rumors on the street say.
A friend of Britney told America's Star magazine she was "fooling around" with music producer J.R. Rotem before she officially split from Kevin last month, saying "J.R. worked with Kevin on his album and something started going on between him and Britney before she filed for divorce."
However, such allegation was refuted by another source who claimed, "There was definite chemistry between them but Britney waited until after she had split from Kevin." Either one is true, the man has led Spears to more troubles in her life, including her part ways from new best pal Paris Hilton.
Despite all the bad things in her life, Spears still at least has one good thing to tell you. She reportedly has left the Malibu mansion where she used to live with K-Fed and their two children and moved into a new house. The mom of two has moved into a $7.2 million Mediterranean style home in an exclusive gated community off Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills.
More Britney Spears News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal