Pink for PETA
Pink owns a brave heart. The outspoken American female rocker makes use the occasion of her concert in Paris Tuesday evening Dec 19th to screen a shocking PETA video expose of the Australian wool industry and call for an international boycott of Australian wool until the industry's mutilation of lambs and cruel live sheep exports end.
Expressing her protest against wool industry, Pink moreover has called for consumers around the world to check labels on clothing before purchasing the item. If the label lists "merino wool" or "made in Australia", the pop star asks that the consumer not buy it because of Australia's treatment of sheep.
"I am calling on consumers to check labels on sweaters before buying them, and if they're merino wool or made in Australia, to leave them on the racks," Pink says in the video released around the world by the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)." Pink reportedly plans to repeat her boycott call during her current world concert tour, which will stop in Australia in April.
Check out the video at PETA.org.
More Pink News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart