Pink for PETA
Pink owns a brave heart. The outspoken American female rocker makes use the occasion of her concert in Paris Tuesday evening Dec 19th to screen a shocking PETA video expose of the Australian wool industry and call for an international boycott of Australian wool until the industry's mutilation of lambs and cruel live sheep exports end.
Expressing her protest against wool industry, Pink moreover has called for consumers around the world to check labels on clothing before purchasing the item. If the label lists "merino wool" or "made in Australia", the pop star asks that the consumer not buy it because of Australia's treatment of sheep.
"I am calling on consumers to check labels on sweaters before buying them, and if they're merino wool or made in Australia, to leave them on the racks," Pink says in the video released around the world by the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)." Pink reportedly plans to repeat her boycott call during her current world concert tour, which will stop in Australia in April.
Check out the video at PETA.org.
More Pink News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding