Pink for PETA
Pink owns a brave heart. The outspoken American female rocker makes use the occasion of her concert in Paris Tuesday evening Dec 19th to screen a shocking PETA video expose of the Australian wool industry and call for an international boycott of Australian wool until the industry's mutilation of lambs and cruel live sheep exports end.
Expressing her protest against wool industry, Pink moreover has called for consumers around the world to check labels on clothing before purchasing the item. If the label lists "merino wool" or "made in Australia", the pop star asks that the consumer not buy it because of Australia's treatment of sheep.
"I am calling on consumers to check labels on sweaters before buying them, and if they're merino wool or made in Australia, to leave them on the racks," Pink says in the video released around the world by the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)." Pink reportedly plans to repeat her boycott call during her current world concert tour, which will stop in Australia in April.
Check out the video at PETA.org.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch