Pink for PETA
Pink owns a brave heart. The outspoken American female rocker makes use the occasion of her concert in Paris Tuesday evening Dec 19th to screen a shocking PETA video expose of the Australian wool industry and call for an international boycott of Australian wool until the industry's mutilation of lambs and cruel live sheep exports end.
Expressing her protest against wool industry, Pink moreover has called for consumers around the world to check labels on clothing before purchasing the item. If the label lists "merino wool" or "made in Australia", the pop star asks that the consumer not buy it because of Australia's treatment of sheep.
"I am calling on consumers to check labels on sweaters before buying them, and if they're merino wool or made in Australia, to leave them on the racks," Pink says in the video released around the world by the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)." Pink reportedly plans to repeat her boycott call during her current world concert tour, which will stop in Australia in April.
Check out the video at PETA.org.
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up