Second Sequel to "Tomb Raider" Is Possible to Come Up
Care for more "Tomb Raider" on the big screen? Do cheer up then as Ian Livingstone of Eidos Interactive, the U.K-based game publisher which produces "Tomb Raider" series, recently told Eurogamer that a third installment of the franchise will likely to come up to the surface.
"There's a possibility - we've been talking to Paramount, who've agreed to assign a scriptwriter," so he said to EGTV. "That's nowhere near the green-light process but it's a very healthy start to have a scriptwriter which they're going to pay serious amounts of money to write the first script."
No words yet about whether Angelina Jolie or any other previous cast members have been contacted to reprise their roles in the project, so keep sticking to this site for more updates on the movie.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent