Second Sequel to "Tomb Raider" Is Possible to Come Up
Care for more "Tomb Raider" on the big screen? Do cheer up then as Ian Livingstone of Eidos Interactive, the U.K-based game publisher which produces "Tomb Raider" series, recently told Eurogamer that a third installment of the franchise will likely to come up to the surface.
"There's a possibility - we've been talking to Paramount, who've agreed to assign a scriptwriter," so he said to EGTV. "That's nowhere near the green-light process but it's a very healthy start to have a scriptwriter which they're going to pay serious amounts of money to write the first script."
No words yet about whether Angelina Jolie or any other previous cast members have been contacted to reprise their roles in the project, so keep sticking to this site for more updates on the movie.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper