Second Sequel to "Tomb Raider" Is Possible to Come Up
Care for more "Tomb Raider" on the big screen? Do cheer up then as Ian Livingstone of Eidos Interactive, the U.K-based game publisher which produces "Tomb Raider" series, recently told Eurogamer that a third installment of the franchise will likely to come up to the surface.
"There's a possibility - we've been talking to Paramount, who've agreed to assign a scriptwriter," so he said to EGTV. "That's nowhere near the green-light process but it's a very healthy start to have a scriptwriter which they're going to pay serious amounts of money to write the first script."
No words yet about whether Angelina Jolie or any other previous cast members have been contacted to reprise their roles in the project, so keep sticking to this site for more updates on the movie.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly