Second Sequel to "Tomb Raider" Is Possible to Come Up
Care for more "Tomb Raider" on the big screen? Do cheer up then as Ian Livingstone of Eidos Interactive, the U.K-based game publisher which produces "Tomb Raider" series, recently told Eurogamer that a third installment of the franchise will likely to come up to the surface.
"There's a possibility - we've been talking to Paramount, who've agreed to assign a scriptwriter," so he said to EGTV. "That's nowhere near the green-light process but it's a very healthy start to have a scriptwriter which they're going to pay serious amounts of money to write the first script."
No words yet about whether Angelina Jolie or any other previous cast members have been contacted to reprise their roles in the project, so keep sticking to this site for more updates on the movie.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami