Second Sequel to "Tomb Raider" Is Possible to Come Up
Care for more "Tomb Raider" on the big screen? Do cheer up then as Ian Livingstone of Eidos Interactive, the U.K-based game publisher which produces "Tomb Raider" series, recently told Eurogamer that a third installment of the franchise will likely to come up to the surface.
"There's a possibility - we've been talking to Paramount, who've agreed to assign a scriptwriter," so he said to EGTV. "That's nowhere near the green-light process but it's a very healthy start to have a scriptwriter which they're going to pay serious amounts of money to write the first script."
No words yet about whether Angelina Jolie or any other previous cast members have been contacted to reprise their roles in the project, so keep sticking to this site for more updates on the movie.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch