The Most Annoying People of 2006
Life is about preference, and it is sad to say that Britney Spears prefers the bad instead of the good ones. The pop singer's life turns from good to bad from the point she married estranged hubby Kevin Federline and then gets worse when she filed for divorce even worst when she decided to get along with Paris Hilton. As a result of those bad things in her life, Spears has been named the Most Annoying People of 2006.
In a poll conducted by Star magazine on the 50 Most Annoying People of 2006, Spears captures the crown. "Brit was quite the headline maker this year! But Brit doesn't top our list because of her dubious child-care techniques or her uber annoying Matt Lauer interview. Nope. The icing on the cake was her post K-Fed decision to make Paris Hilton her BFF and party without panties with such a vengeance that even Lindsay was jealous!", the publication write on Spears.
Come 2nd on the poll is Lindsay Lohan. Rounding out the Top 5 are Jessica Simpson, Mel Gibson, and Tom Cruise. Next on the poll is Jennifer Aniston at No. 6, Pamela Anderson ranked 7th, Gwyneth Paltrow at No. 8, Rosie O'Donnell ranked 9th, and Matthew McConaughey to finish the Top 10.
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers