The Most Annoying People of 2006
Life is about preference, and it is sad to say that Britney Spears prefers the bad instead of the good ones. The pop singer's life turns from good to bad from the point she married estranged hubby Kevin Federline and then gets worse when she filed for divorce even worst when she decided to get along with Paris Hilton. As a result of those bad things in her life, Spears has been named the Most Annoying People of 2006.
In a poll conducted by Star magazine on the 50 Most Annoying People of 2006, Spears captures the crown. "Brit was quite the headline maker this year! But Brit doesn't top our list because of her dubious child-care techniques or her uber annoying Matt Lauer interview. Nope. The icing on the cake was her post K-Fed decision to make Paris Hilton her BFF and party without panties with such a vengeance that even Lindsay was jealous!", the publication write on Spears.
Come 2nd on the poll is Lindsay Lohan. Rounding out the Top 5 are Jessica Simpson, Mel Gibson, and Tom Cruise. Next on the poll is Jennifer Aniston at No. 6, Pamela Anderson ranked 7th, Gwyneth Paltrow at No. 8, Rosie O'Donnell ranked 9th, and Matthew McConaughey to finish the Top 10.
More Britney Spears News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21