The Most Annoying People of 2006
Life is about preference, and it is sad to say that Britney Spears prefers the bad instead of the good ones. The pop singer's life turns from good to bad from the point she married estranged hubby Kevin Federline and then gets worse when she filed for divorce even worst when she decided to get along with Paris Hilton. As a result of those bad things in her life, Spears has been named the Most Annoying People of 2006.
In a poll conducted by Star magazine on the 50 Most Annoying People of 2006, Spears captures the crown. "Brit was quite the headline maker this year! But Brit doesn't top our list because of her dubious child-care techniques or her uber annoying Matt Lauer interview. Nope. The icing on the cake was her post K-Fed decision to make Paris Hilton her BFF and party without panties with such a vengeance that even Lindsay was jealous!", the publication write on Spears.
Come 2nd on the poll is Lindsay Lohan. Rounding out the Top 5 are Jessica Simpson, Mel Gibson, and Tom Cruise. Next on the poll is Jennifer Aniston at No. 6, Pamela Anderson ranked 7th, Gwyneth Paltrow at No. 8, Rosie O'Donnell ranked 9th, and Matthew McConaughey to finish the Top 10.
More Britney Spears News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand