Naomi Campbell Considering to Appear on Oprah Winfrey's Talk Show
After some encounters with the law, Naomi Campbell is about to clear her name with the intention to regain her good reputation. With the intention to do so, the supermodel is reportedly considering to make an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey's talk show.
Widely known as a troubled supermodel, Naomi has on Wednesday Dec 13th been cleared of attacking her former counselor. However, she's still facing lawsuits from former employees who allege she physically abused them.
On the possibility of Naomi's appearance on the "Oprah Winfrey Show", a friend of her told British newspaper The Mail, "Naomi and Oprah have been friends for a long time and have been talking for a while about her coming on the show."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences