Naomi Campbell Considering to Appear on Oprah Winfrey's Talk Show
After some encounters with the law, Naomi Campbell is about to clear her name with the intention to regain her good reputation. With the intention to do so, the supermodel is reportedly considering to make an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey's talk show.
Widely known as a troubled supermodel, Naomi has on Wednesday Dec 13th been cleared of attacking her former counselor. However, she's still facing lawsuits from former employees who allege she physically abused them.
On the possibility of Naomi's appearance on the "Oprah Winfrey Show", a friend of her told British newspaper The Mail, "Naomi and Oprah have been friends for a long time and have been talking for a while about her coming on the show."
More Naomi Campbell News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'