Naomi Campbell Considering to Appear on Oprah Winfrey's Talk Show
After some encounters with the law, Naomi Campbell is about to clear her name with the intention to regain her good reputation. With the intention to do so, the supermodel is reportedly considering to make an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey's talk show.
Widely known as a troubled supermodel, Naomi has on Wednesday Dec 13th been cleared of attacking her former counselor. However, she's still facing lawsuits from former employees who allege she physically abused them.
On the possibility of Naomi's appearance on the "Oprah Winfrey Show", a friend of her told British newspaper The Mail, "Naomi and Oprah have been friends for a long time and have been talking for a while about her coming on the show."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder