Naomi Campbell Considering to Appear on Oprah Winfrey's Talk Show
After some encounters with the law, Naomi Campbell is about to clear her name with the intention to regain her good reputation. With the intention to do so, the supermodel is reportedly considering to make an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey's talk show.
Widely known as a troubled supermodel, Naomi has on Wednesday Dec 13th been cleared of attacking her former counselor. However, she's still facing lawsuits from former employees who allege she physically abused them.
On the possibility of Naomi's appearance on the "Oprah Winfrey Show", a friend of her told British newspaper The Mail, "Naomi and Oprah have been friends for a long time and have been talking for a while about her coming on the show."
More Naomi Campbell News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo