Naomi Campbell Considering to Appear on Oprah Winfrey's Talk Show
After some encounters with the law, Naomi Campbell is about to clear her name with the intention to regain her good reputation. With the intention to do so, the supermodel is reportedly considering to make an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey's talk show.
Widely known as a troubled supermodel, Naomi has on Wednesday Dec 13th been cleared of attacking her former counselor. However, she's still facing lawsuits from former employees who allege she physically abused them.
On the possibility of Naomi's appearance on the "Oprah Winfrey Show", a friend of her told British newspaper The Mail, "Naomi and Oprah have been friends for a long time and have been talking for a while about her coming on the show."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal