Lionsgate Generates "Tenderness"
Seemingly possessing good eye in picking up film projects, Lionsgate has successfully snatched the distribution rights to promising thriller feature "Tenderness" for the U.S, U.K, Australian, and South African regions, Variety has learned.
Being targeted to be launched domestically in late 2007, the flick is a GreeneStreet Films production which is also financed by iDeal Partners Film Fund and the Hanson Film Fund. Russell Crowe, Laura Dern, Jon Foster, and Sophie Traub are all starring with Australian filmmaker John Polson at helm.
Based on Robert Cormier's novel of the same title adapted into the big screen by screenwriter Emil Stern, "Tenderness" centers on a violent young man taking up with a trusting runaway who is plotted to be exposed as a serial killer by a hardened local cop, played by Crowe.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked