"The Punisher 2" Finds New Scribe
Sitting down cozily with BigFanBoy.com as the site interviewed him, Thomas Jane eagerly gave an update to "The Punisher 2" in which he is set to reprise his role as the title character.
Here the actor revealed that "Collateral" writer Stuart Beattie has been picked up to pen the movie's new script while he himself would like to develop the flick as a drama without any goofy stuff as it takes place in New York.
"Just straight noir, drama, with the inherent blood and guts in it," so he remarked.
Produced under Lionsgate banner, the picture is the sequel of Jonathan Hensleigh's 2004 adaptation of Marvel Comics' hero telling about FBI special agent Frank Castle who determines to punish all responsible for the death of his family. The second installment will see him return to serve more punishment to the guilty while still being tormented by the memory of his wife and son.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'