Win the Chance, A Duet with Justin Timberlake at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards
Sing a duet with Justin Timberlake is mission impossible no more. The pop singer has just launched a contest to find an aspiring singer to perform a duet with him at the 2007 Grammy Awards.
The Recording Academy, together with CBS Corp. and Yahoo Inc., is holding a contest to find an unsigned artist to perform with Justin at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards, which is about to air live on CBS from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 11th.
Contestants will have to submit a 60-second video clip of them singing one of nine songs selected by Justin, all of which have won Grammys. The songs to be performed for the audition tape are: Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You," Luther Vandross' "Dance With My Father," Melissa Etheridge's "Come to My Window," Timberlake's "Cry Me a River," Faith Hill's "Breathe," Tina Turner's "What's Love Got to Do With It," Aretha Franklin's "Respect," Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" and Mariah Carey's "Vision of Love."
A panel will select 12 contestants and then people will be allowed to vote online to narrow the filed to five, then three contestants. Log on to the CBS.com Grammy Web site to enter, watch video submissions, and vote for your favorite contestants.
The three finalists will be announced during the Super Bowl weekend in February and will attend the Grammy Awards ceremony a week later. During the show, the winner will be announced and will perform a duet with Justin live on stage, in front of millions of television viewers.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women